It's a sad day for the World

Publicus

Registered Users (C)
It's a sad day for the civilized world. :( Seven explosions hit crowded commuter trains during evening rush hour in Mumbai, India, killing at least 100 people.

Our sincere condolescence for our Indian friends on this forum and throughout the world.

Ditto, Publicus.
What a shameful thing for the militants/terrorists to do, killing innocent civilians! The death toll will definitely be much more.
It sends me the chills, that years ago I used to be on trains going thro the same train stations where the explosions took place.

Hope every one on this forum and their relatives in India are safe.

I feel the same! It is a disgrace to the mankind!
Unfortunately, a friend of mine was on one of the trains, and his family does not know his whereabout. Please, all, Pray for him!

jenimmi, Hi, I needed some information from you regd your USC. I read all your posts.
can I send you a private message? Please help me!

Oh my God, that's terrible. Why India?? (Why doing it at all??)
All my sincere condolesence, hope that all of your family and friends are safe.

Oh My GOD .. What on earth is happening ....... I really hope they bring in justice and deal with the fanatics who did this ..... How mean could people get ....... :mad:

I am not Indian,and i dont personally know any one affected, but my sincere condolences to anyone with family or friends affected by this horrible tragedy.It is such a shame that some people can be so barbaric and unethical.my prayers will be with all the innocent people hurt in the horrible tragedy.

Last edited by a moderator:
My heartly condolescence for all Indians and Bambaiyas.
God help my country pass through this difficult time.

Numbers going up

I was thinking of posting this on this website and I am glad publicus has done this already.

My wife's family is all in Mumbai, we are trying to reach there but phones are jammed. I hope everything is alright. I feel sorry for India as it is a very vulnerable country with poor people and corrupt govt lacks resources and any motivation to stop these kinds of barbaric acts.

I wonder what people accomplish by these blasts and killing innocents. I am a proud Indian but at the same time ashamed of our corrupt politicians because of whom a common man has to suffer.

May God Bless India

Non of the problems discussed in this forum can compare to the problems and sufferings of those people affected by the tragedy. My deepest condolences to Indian nation. May God be with you and the rest of peaceful world!

7/11 and 9/11 .... kind of scary isn't it?

mvg_12345 said:
<snip>
jenimmi, Hi, I needed some information from you regd your USC. I read all your posts.
can I send you a private message? Please help me!

I've responded to you.. Pls check your mail, not PM.

myjuls said:
Non of the problems discussed in this forum can compare to the problems and sufferings of those people affected by the tragedy. My deepest condolences to Indian nation. May God be with you and the rest of peaceful world!

7/11 and 9/11 .... kind of scary isn't it?

To that, add 3/11 in Madrid (train bombing in Atocha station).