It's A Beautiful Day - Approved

goastros

Registered Users (C)
Just rec'd pager alerts for My Approval.

It is a very Interesting timing for me.

Pd - 12/99 ( even though I submitted my papers to my company in 04/99 becos of merger it took them time to submit my Labor)
Labor approved in 11/01
I-140 - approved in 03/02

My company's Legal dept found a small issue ( related to I-94) and refused to file my 485 but adviced to use Attorney & be ready for 245(i).

I-485 - applied in May 02

Laid off in Dec 02 ( more than 180 days)
Found a job in July 03 and moved to DC
Filed AR-11, subsequently got FP twice.
FP by TSC - Oct 03
FP by VSC - Nov 03
Case was never transferred to VSC.

07 July 04 - wife's case is Xferred to Washington DC office
12 July 04 - I am approved.

Interestingly when I rec'd the pager alert I was in middle of a conference Call.

I am drive back home playing the U2 song.

More to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Glad to see some senior members approvals.

you deserve it after long painful wait which ends with good news.

Congratulations to u

Congratulations...Hopefully the interview call for your wife's case would be scheduled before you move to TX.

Congratulations

Have a blast, forget your past.

I quote my self from your earlier thread.

" Dont get too anxious yet.
GoAstros:

I really wished U would get an Approval rather than a transfer.

I feel bad that U feel sad. For some one who has been helping out most of the forum members with advise, trackers and what not, I would say get up dust your behind and start a strategy. I know U are a fighter.

Try to analyze the pros and cons DC vs. Houston. Like cwpj, poongunranar and longGC have mentioned transfer to Houston may not be in your best interest. One of my friends has been using my address (he moved to Dallas) to avoid an RFE, think about a friends address to avoid jurisdiction issue.

For some one who has been dealing with INS for a long time, it always feels like Why me? But believe me the relief, experience and the happiness you experience after your Approval will be matched only by a few.

Wish U have a smooth move, come up with a good strategy and get Approval quickly without much hassle."

Congratulations!! I know it's very frustrating to wait when you are unemployed for a while.

The Astros sucks thought!! Hopefully they will get it going after all-Star break. Wondering are you still going to follow Astros since you are in DC area now.

Congratulations, goastros

Congratulations! It's good to see yours approved and soon your wife's will be on your way as well.

congratulation !!!

congratulation!! goastros buddy :D

you really deserve it, and hopefully your wife and whole family will get approve soon (obviously they made mistake on your case).

enjoy your new life, new plastic card owner :p

Hi Man...U Got the real thing now, as my previous thought is correct !!!

I replied in your wifes case transfar as at least you will get approved soon...

Any how long wait is over for you atleast.

All the best...

BaSh :D

Congrats!! GoAstros. You have been a valuable member of this forum.
great work on members excel sheets. Hope your wife get approved soon.

Congrats buddy!!

I guess urs and mine are filed on same date May17 02. With your approval my hopes have become higher and higher. I am waiting on this dam thing to get over.

Goastros, have your LUD or Online msg had ever changed ??? for me msg is still showing as "we have recd ur app for 485 on May17 2002 and will take blah blah blah" no LUD change.

GcMemphis
RD 05/17/02
FP 06/12/03
AD ????
Sent Fax to TSC on expiditing process... I don't know whether this will tigger nething or not... but keeping fingers crossed.

Congratulations! Now you can move peacefully to your new job in Houston along with your family. :)

Congratulations!

:) enjoy your freedom!.

rd/nd: march 2003
FP may 16, 2003
RFE: may 27, 2004
RFE ack july 7
Approved: july9, 2004