itoo, desi_1, and Dallas guy got oath letter or news?

emc1234

Registered Users (C)
itoo, desi_1, and any Dallas guy got oath letter or news? it is quite frustrating waiting without knowing when is the end.

Everyone (in this forum ) says that it takes time to get oath letter after the interview, but how come my 2 friends got oath letter within 15 days of their interview. They had interviews on this month February ,2003. Their oath date is on Feb 28,2003, same date.
----------

I think there is no sequence about application priority date.
They just randomly select the application for oath ceremony .

And it depends on who took your interview.

I have not heard from them yet. Looks like the water is not going to boil if I stand near the pot. It is frustrating as I can not make any plans to go anywhere. They don't seems to know anything about the Oath date. Call them and faxed them an inquery and was told its up to the District office to send the letter of Oath. Still Waiting ....:eek:

Call them and faxed them an inquery and was told its up to the District office to send the letter of Oath. Still Waiting ....

Its up to District office & up to "who took your interview"

Because my friends already got their oath letters within 2 weeks of interview. So it proved that it depends on the person who took your interview. It does not depend on Office.

------
By the way, when was your Interview date??