It this gives you a ray of hope

msomani

Registered Users (C)
Just got off the phone with a VSC representative.....I was inquiring about my and my wife's case....he said they have received everything and the case is presently under review....I asked him if the name check and other security issues are complete...he said yes....I said will they still approve my case given the fact that dates have retrogressed....he said yes...i asked him ARE YOU AWARE OF THE DATES RETROGRESSION....he said he knows better than me and is fully aware of what he is saying....he said he will again confirm and put me on hold....then he said that he showed my case to a senior guy and was told that they will process the case even if the dates have retrogressed since it has already been filed and is with a adjudicator.....I asked him for a time frame and he said it depends on the work load of officer....At the end he said dont worry about retrogression...just wait for some time...

I dont know how knowledgeable he was but thats what he said...

msomani

Thanks

Thanks man to post those details. Wish I could tell you how you just made me feel.

Thanks again.

Hope we all get approvals soon.

MD_Rockville said:
somani..gazab ka news laye ho..naya job kafi cool hai tumhara :D
Varan,
Kaam nahin tha to soche VSC se baat kar lein...tabhi yeh pata chala....bas pray karo ki baat sach ho jaye

Somani

Please clarify

MD_Rockville said:
somani..gazab ka news laye ho..naya job kafi cool hai tumhara :D

MD Rockville,

What are you implying? Do you know him personally and giving a personal message here which implies some kinda secret message?

Or are you implying he is bullshitting? (You are scaring me and all of us )

Please clarify what do you mean "naya job kafi cool hai tumhara "

msomani said:
Just got off the phone with a VSC representative.....I was inquiring about my and my wife's case....he said they have received everything and the case is presently under review....I asked him if the name check and other security issues are complete...he said yes....I said will they still approve my case given the fact that dates have retrogressed....he said yes...i asked him ARE YOU AWARE OF THE DATES RETROGRESSION....he said he knows better than me and is fully aware of what he is saying....he said he will again confirm and put me on hold....then he said that he showed my case to a senior guy and was told that they will process the case even if the dates have retrogressed since it has already been filed and is with a adjudicator.....I asked him for a time frame and he said it depends on the work load of officer....At the end he said dont worry about retrogression...just wait for some time...

I dont know how knowledgeable he was but thats what he said...

msomani

Guruji,

Iss Dukhi Duniya kein Dhukhoon kou ubbarney kein liye Kya awtaar liya hai aapney !! Kamaal kein khabbar hai !!

Lagta hai aaj kein shaam thori rangeen ho gaye hai abb

desiladka said:
MD Rockville,
What are you implying? Do you know him personally and giving a personal message here which implies some kinda secret message?
Or are you implying he is bullshitting? (You are scaring me and all of us )
Please clarify what do you mean "naya job kafi cool hai tumhara "

desi..somani is no bull shit..he is HOT shot..trust the words

Please clarify

MD_Rockville said:
desi..somani is no bull shit..he is HOT shot..trust the words

I dont know any of you personally, But still we trust each other. I just wanted to know what you meant by your message to him "Acha job hai" something like that?????

desiladka said:
I dont know any of you personally, But still we trust each other. I just wanted to know what you meant by your message to him "Acha job hai" something like that?????
he has worked with me for 3 years..and now making in 3 figures ..4 saal kaam kiya hota to na jane kya hota :D

Hi

Somani,
How Can We Talk Directly To Vsc Representative? Is There Any Number Or Any Other Way Of Dialing?
Rbv

Yes msomani

Could you tell us what number you called ...
Even i want to talk about my case to have some peace of mind....

Any one please let us know the 800 number of uscis....

tx
dbwr

Some days back there was a thread called TIPS for CALLING VERMONT SERVICE CENTER....I followed the same guidelines

msomani