It seems to be difficult to touch July cases???? what\'s wrong??

That\'s of course at least 2 to 3 months to finish the June - July cases.

Don\'t be so eager to see all those approvals. Every one will get his chance eventually. INS is already very fast compared to a few months ago. Don\'t expect they can run like a horse.

No Title

There are still so many april/may/june cases left. Please be patient and wait your turn! If you have that kind of luck to win a big lottery, maybe you can get your approval soon.

i do see a pattern about the approval....let me knwo what you think

approval are done only after the 3-4 months after Fp being done.
we see all these approval because they have met this criteria since FP is depended on the state you belong and this is why there is no pattern i think.

No Title

I agree. Some June RD applicants haven\'t done FP yet of course won\'t be approved soon. Depends on your FP day and the clearance time. And the difficulty of the case.

tell me what you think about this?

This throws your theory out unless he mixed up his FP date which could be a strong possibility!!

I 485 Approved!!! Please Help!!!!
GC_HUNT - 08:30am Feb 28, 2002 EST

PD 10/99
RD 06/27/2001
ND 08/15/2001
FP 2/11/2002
AD 02/27/2002 (As per AVM)
EB2

I heard INS will wait for 2 months after FP is done...

I heard that INS will wait for 2 months to get feed back from CIA/FBI, If INS does not recieve anything in this 2 months then that case will be ready to go when ever the case is ready on the basis of RD.

Even though we know that immdiately FBI will issue fail or pass on the finger prints but it looks like INS looks for final confirmation before touching the case.

This is not my theory and am not joking or trying to scare anyonce, i got this information from one of my colleague.By this is not in any of INS laws but it is an understanding between INS and FBI/CIA.

I am not 100 % sure about this and i have my own doubts this thinking that there might be some cases who might have got approved with in 2 months also.

The conservative time is arround April

The conservative time is arround April to see July approvals.
This is still inline with the 10 months avg from the receipt.
So I think its too early to look for it.
Lumping together 3 months in one cycle is good. It gives more applications for the officers to work on. And my guess is most of the pending ones in 4/5/6 or in any other months would be due to RFEs. And hear, we always assume that my case should be all right, and wont know what our lawyers would have done., like missing details, attachments etc etc etc

This is still inline with the 10 months avg from the receipt.
So I think its too early to look for it.
Lumping together 3 months in one cycle is good. It gives more applications for the officers to work on. And my guess is most of the pending ones in 4/5/6 or in any other months would be due to RFEs. And hear, we always assume that my case should be all right, and wont know what our lawyers would have done., like missing details, attachments etc etc etc