It\'s urgent about experince

george_t

Hi,
 I have very uregent problem.Can anyone in this group can help me out on this.
1.I came to this country on one h1(comapny a) around feb\'98 and i was there on the bench for 3 months and i got offer from another companyb around Jun\'98 and they have done my h1 and they showed me the job.SO i didn\'t mention about the company a in my labor.and in labor i kept company b as from feb\'98 and it\'s got approved and 140 also got approved.Now about to file for 485.Now the lawyer after seeing the H1 s now she understoond and told me that this comapny b is from Jun.So where is the one from the beginning.
So can you please tell me wll it create any problem.

2.in my experience letter for COMPANY B instead of 3/98to 11/98.
that company people have misspelled it and sent to me as 3/98 to 11/99.(even we didn\'t observe)
and the labor got approved like that.now my lawyer realised and she wants to keep one letter saying that instead of 11/98 they have kept 11/99.
Will this is going to be another problem.

I am so tensed up about all these.Can anyone please respond it uregently.
Thanks,
Madhuri.

do not worry.

if you have experience certificates from company B, it is fine. lawyers complicate so much. INS may not even look at those things. you can say that you are in bench during the period before jun 98.

Do not worry and tell your lawyer that you would like to file 485 with whatever you have.

Good Luck
SRS

No Title

if your h1 from second company starts from jun and if you claim to be working
for them before the approval date , you will be in big trouble