It\'s my turn to say Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo!

newprince

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys

My wife\'s and my cases are approved as per AVM today. I called around 1.30.
My Details: PD: 08/08/1997 (Long Ago!!!)
RD: 03/20
ND: 03/20
FP: 08/15
AD: 01/16

It\'s a great relief already.

Hope you all will hear your magic words soon...

-Sekhar

congrats and have good time. question.

Normally RD is atleast week days earlier than ND. can you clarify this. If same please let me know the first few nos of EAC No.

Details

Category EB3
Mailed Date was March 14th
Yes RD/ND are same and they are 03/20.

FP date is 08/15...I heard the approval today...I did not wait until the whole message is done to see if it is approved today or yesterday.

newprince, one more question

did u go on EAD? if you did, when did you file for EAD - with 485 or when?

thanks.

Congratulations !!

new prince congratulations !!See this site is so addictive that I still come here.Waiting for letter to arrive in the mail.

It\'s time to check Marach cases

I called INS on 15th, asking case status and if assigned to an officer, I was told case pending and don\'t know if assign to officer. However, I checked AVM yesterday and heard the magic word "this case was approved on the 16th...". Not sure my phone call has anything to do with the approval, but I think for march filings, it\'s time to INS to check the status.
My info:
RD: 3/20/2001
ND: 3/27/2001
FP: 8/11/2001
EB2

Best wishes to everyone here.

I-140 CP

forgot to mention that my I-140 is for CP and I-485 for AOS. It\'s kind interesting I checked last weekend (AVM) that my I-140 is still holding at new hampshire saying waiting for request from VSC. Maybe they don\'t need to check I-140 or the AVM not updated.

NVC does not update properly

Michael321

The samething happened with me also. But when I talk to NVC operators they said they have sent the I-140 back to VSC in July. So I am sure VSC had your I-140.

EAD

Hi bk22

Yes..my 6 years of H-1 expired in Oct\'01. I went on EAD from April 5\'01. I applied for it along with I-485 in March.

-Sekhar