It\'s Friday the 13th and I got approved!!!!

Jake

Registered Users (C)
Mabuhay!!!!

PD Current
RD 8.11.2000
EAC 244
FP A day after thanksgiving 2000
Country Others
1st EAD expires end of Aug 2001 (renewal just submitted this week)
Approved on July 13, 2001

AVM says my application has been approved and the approval noticed was mailed. Should receive the notice in 14 days.

I was laid off on April 2001 and got a new job on May 2001.

I\'m very blessed!!!Thank the LORD God who made us all!!!

Good luck to \'ya all!!!

No Title

Congratulations!!!! Hope one of these days I could post this same message as yours....

Painom ka naman!!!

No Title

Did you have to do any additional process with the new employer? Did you have to make sure that your new job description and other stuff is same as the previous job? Please post the details.

No Title

Jake,

Are you sure your RD is 8.11.2000 and EAC is 244 because my RD 08.13.2000 and ND 09.13.2000 and EAC is 271.

Can you tell use what your ND is ?
Congrats
Thanks

No Title

no additional application/processing/petition with the new employer. worked there with EAD on hand. when you go to work with any employer, you have to fill-out form I-9, and EAD is one of the documents that you can show your employer to prove your employment eligibility.

I believe there\'s no RFE or interview anymore as they\'re mailing already the approval notice. I have a friend who\'s been in the same situation, after he got the approval notice (no RFE, whatsoever), he went to INS for the stamping right away.

my EAC is correct and RD is correct -- maybe my attorney used express mail or something and it reached INS quickly. I don\'t have my ND as I don\'t have a copy of my Notice Of Action (form 797), though, I kept my EAC# from my fingerprint notice. I\'m verifying my EAC# with my attorney, though, I\'m 99.99% sure, this is correct.

by the way, my wife\'s case was also approved (as per AVM). basically, same EAC# 244

No Title

no additonal processing/petition/application pls. read my separate msg. thanks.

yes, i made sure that i have the same job title/position. and i think the description is "trivial" as i\'m working with a small company and i can ask them whatever i need for the description, just in case it\'s needed. the title/position, i think, in my opinion is more important -- at face value anyone can say nothing changed...

No Title

I believe (& i hope) there will be no RFE because they\'re mailing out the approval notice already. pls read my separate discussion below. thanks.

No Title

also, during the time i was laid-off, my attorney feels very positively about INS interpretation of the new law...
now that the guideline came out, i think he is right...

No Title

yes i\'m sure, i just receive my approval notice today, 19july.
RD is 8.11.2000

No Title

Courtesy copy of Notice of Action received on July 19, 2001. Law office also received original NOA on July 19. Received all notices for entire family (wife & kids).

Approval date: Jul 13, 2001
EAC 244
RD 8.11.2000
no RFE

Glory to God!!!