It looks like CSC is slowing down

tatax

Registered Users (C)
We used to have about 40-50 approvals/weekly but since last week, the number of approvals has decreased dramatically. any thoughts on this?

Another possibility is that CSC is giving priority to applications other than I485\'s

If this is true, then it is really bad news for us waiters.

Hope CSC keeps going at same pace.

I140 cases are processed in 30 days

may be that\'s why 485 approvals have come down....but I don\'t think it will last for a long time...as number of people filing for I140 has dramatically come down these days...and for that matter even H1\'s....so once other cases are cleared up they have revert all their resources back to 485 cases....so guys sit tight and hope it happens soon..........

or may be people were not able to post approvals

I was not able to post messages until today and so my guess is others might have had a similar problem.

Posting problems - Could be.

I know of 2 people who got approvals since Apr 9th. One of them is my co-worker.

Talked to IIO today

Not very helpful. The IIO said they were processing April applications (standard message I guess). It could take 5-6 months to process. My application is not assigned to an officer yet. FYI.

It is interesting how the file stories are spinning

1. someone said the office does not need file info is on their computer

2. now we here they have a room they call "file room"

unlike other government offices (may be besides Pentagon) INS is a very closed organization behind Iron curtain.

Post your stories here, may be we might end up with a mystery novel

;-)