It is scary, no approvals today

sannams

Registered Users (C)
This is very scary situvation for VSC - > TSC transfer cases, which are stuck in name check , Now they will be very very busy in opening july 2nd new 485applications. Our cases will be pending in some corner for many years.

Same thing with Name check also we will be ignored kept in the not cleared list for long time.

I was thinking of the same too. No approvals so far...I guess the honeymoon is over or atleast what seemed like a honeymoon...back to the sad reality of waiting for immigration reforms...
its indeed very sad and disappointing!!

USCIS System is down today ...so could be that no status changes or approval emails

gcrr

you must be the most patient person in this community....a PD of 2000? WTH??...I saw some dude cribbing about his damn luck and how he's suffered for 3-4 years but this is crazy...
I really hope you get your approval soon.....

Anyone who stuck in name check are very unfortunate people, there is no way out from this until one fine day (if you are still lucky) it gets clear by itself.

Stuck For No Reason - Spoke To Tsc Io Today

Hi
Spoke to TSC IO after 25 minute wait.
Guess I am stuck for no reason.
She said everything is ready and clear.
I asked if visa number is assigned and she said YES.
Then she said it si waiting for an officer to pick up. Could be 2 days or 2 months..she cannot say.

Though my spouse is not so lucky. Hers is still awaiting namecheck.
Could this be the reason why they are not processing mine too.

Sannams,
I Hope you will be approved soon, my Second FP was done on the same day as yours and no LUD till this morning card production ordered.
If your name check is done then you should recieve it soon.

EB3 India RIR Dec 2003
I-140/485 RD 4/27/2004
I-140 AD: 1/19/2005
FP1 : May 2005 (code 3)
FP2: May 2007 (code 1)
Name check cleared as per INFO pass
I-485 AD 7/18/2007

hey guys
I`ve decided-I`m writing 1 letter a day.I don`t care who it goes to-prez,VP,FBI,senator-some tom,dick harry-someone will hopefully light the fire under the FBI`s ........,and even if it doesn`t-hopefully will make enough of a stink to change something.Maybe if everyone does so they will seriously think of something-though we being slave labor-they don`t really care

till then was thinking if I should stop checking my case status-but I guess that is too hard to do