It is all Green for me now... Approved at last

jlsbr

Registered Users (C)
Dear Filler Friends,

I decided to forget about the GC the last couple days, I did not even made my scan or visit in here. However, today I could not resist and I went about in doing my scan again and guess what? I got one present from God. I got Approooooooved.
I could not beleive when I checked the status and the message now is:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. An approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

It is 881 days since they received my application. I am still not recovered from the emotion. It is a huge relief, I fell much lighter know. My details are below:

Priority Date Sept 18 2000
Received Date July 18 2001
Notice Date Aug 31 2001
Finger Print Notice April 25 2003
Finger Print Taken May 19 2003

I think the end of the agony is coming to an end for all 2001 fillers and friends in this forum.
Good luck for all of you. My prayers will continue.

Best regards,

JLSBR

PS: Can somebody tell me what comes next? I did not received any notice yet.

:) :)

maan

this is good. if i remember u wanted to go back to india. i am sure the plan now is on back burner

congrats:D :p ;) i happy it is a 2001 case

Congratulations! This is sure good news since we have not seen 2001 approval for quite some time.

Enjoy your time. BTW, what is the first few numbers of your SRC...?

Jlsbr, after palao & dvorak , i had a feeling your approval was around the corner.
Thanks to you 3 guys on constant updates for Src01-255 to 258 series.
Congrats and best wishes.

Congrats jlsbr! We will miss your presence at this forum , as you were very active member. Please post details about stamping process. Congrats again.

Thanks

Prabhu

Congratulations !!!!

Enjoy your Green Grass today......Leftovers we will eat after when over approvals come.

BaSh:D

Congratulations! Enjoy your free life!

Very good news indeed! More 2001 filers approved! Go, TSC, go!

awsome!

great! congrats! u wont belive but as I was reading your post, I felt u! Your emotions! ur happinesss! Good luck in future!

jlsbr, Congratulations and best wishes.
You were very informative about tracking approvals,rfes..
keep participating in the forum.