ND 12/6/2001
1st FD 4/6/2002
RFE 5/13/2003
REF recieved on 6/10/2003
2nd Finger Print ND: 7/21/2003
2nd FD: 09/06/2003
and what is the next???........

What is all about this list?
And what is all about this endless waiting??
For what???
For dreams?
For freedom??

:mad: It is just a torture!!!

Originally posted by ppp234ny
Here it is:

RD 11/13/2001
ND 12/6/2001
1st FD 4/6/2002
RFE 5/13/2003

Approval :)

i can feel you pain... buddy... but what can we do about it? it's life... it's a way we chose to walk...

keep the hope, you may get approved before your 2nd FP. I think FP notice is generated by another system separately.

:)

didn't feel bad, but helpless...
being there over 20 months, and looking forward the 24 months mark is around the corner, what you can do about it?
just be more patient?
whatever, our great american folks enjoy their freedom everyday, only us, just around them, feel only pains but else!

Torture

If your case is torture what would say for my case...

- PD - Late 1999
- I-140 AD - Oct.2000
- I485 RD 07/06/2001
- 1st FP - Dec.2001
- INS mailed a Intent to Revoke I-140 Notice in August 2002 to my employer and lawyer but interchanged cities between two
- INS received notices undeliverable in september 2002
- Found this in October 2002
- INS mailed back the notices to correct address on 10/18/2002
- Reply received by INS - 11/05/02
- I-140 Re-approved 02/13/02
- 2nd FP - 04/15/2003
- AD - Still Waiting

Originally posted by ppp234ny
Here it is:

RD 11/13/2001
ND 12/6/2001
1st FD 4/6/2002
RFE 5/13/2003

What is all about this list?
And what is all about this endless waiting??
For what???
For dreams?
For freedom??

:mad: It is just a torture!!!

ar888 is right. Next is approval for you. There is nothing you can do to get ur approval fast. Hope you get one soon...

For got Add

- Contact Local Senator - 5/03
- Reply from Senator after following up with INS - 05/03 to wait for 45-60 days
- Filled a status enquiry - 06/03
- Still waiting for reply :(

At least your case was touched. Many Oct and Nov filers have not got anything since first FP.
Your day will be coming soon.

SRAMASUB1:

Why did they send Intent to Deny on I-140 after it got approved long back?

what did you/your lawyer filed when you got Intent to Deny?

Hope you get approval soon..

Please reply...

Thanks

I don't think any of the options (e.g.senator, petition letter) will help much...think about this, what is the highest priority for BCIS? Not I-485 obviously. Given this, what is the point of torturing yourself? Just relax and enjoy life. My case is over 21 months...

Being tortured over 21 months, still being able to enjoy life?!...
At least I don't think I can.
OK, I think I need to contact my local Senator, does anybody have a letter template ?

ppp234ny,
Senator office will ask you to fill up case sheet. You can download from their web sites. I am not sure about url it is like senators.gov or some thing like this. Go there find your local senator and down load corresponding case sheet.

I would recommend to fill up case sheet and go to your congress office personally. This may bring some movement on your case.

Best of luck

Originally posted by manumahi
ppp234ny,
Senator office will ask you to fill up case sheet. You can download from their web sites. I am not sure about url it is like senators.gov or some thing like this. Go there find your local senator and down load corresponding case sheet.

I would recommend to fill up case sheet and go to your congress office personally. This may bring some movement on your case.

Best of luck
http://www.murthy.com/ukncsc.html

Dissatisfaction with NCSC Telephone System

We hope that this letter to Mr. Aguirre is well received. Otherwise, even more people who are seeking immigration benefits will be forced to knock on their Congressional members' doors to seek answers, as it appears Congressional liaisons are the only persons with direct access to the Service Centers at this time.

© The Law Office of Sheela Murthy, P.C.

Posted Sep. 19, 2003

it would be nice to know if the INS (BCIS) says we are holding all process because of some "xyz*#%" reason rather than this torture of waiting for whats next....

Originally posted by manumahi
ppp234ny,

Best of luck

Thanks, manumahi