• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

It has been one year : express ur feeling here

Princedriss

Registered Users (C)
wooow time pass so quick

it has been one year exactly ( well 2nd of may ) , when i enter in the website of dv lottery at my work , and put my code , then i find the page of : you are among those randomly ...

It was so special feeling , i did not know that i won first, but i checked the forums to see what is going , then i just realized that i won, and the dream doors have been open for me called : UUUUUUUUUUSSSAAAAAAAA

i have lived one of the best moment of feeling the day of 2 may 2012, as first time i participate , first time i win

I hope you guys you will win today and you come express ur feeling in this topiiiccc

Princedriss, your post and wishes have made me smile right now, at a time when my nerves are on overdrive and my emotions are so mixed! So many who get selected and win forget those of us still waiting. Thank you - very much :)

Q

365 days ago on May 1st 2012 I had just come back from a business trip in Addis Ababa and the moment I walked into my home from the airport, I flipped open the laptop with no hope or expectation of being selected.

The moment I saw that I had been selected I literally sank into my sofa from shock as I didn't expect to be selected as a first time applicant.

I had dreamt of living in America since I first visited in 2003 and now the dream is hopefully going to be realized. I feel such elation and excitement when I think that in a few months I'll finally be there.

That day when I was selected I knew God had listened to and answered my prayers. It truly is an amazing feeling...

Good luck to all DV2014 applicants today and I pray you all go through and have the chance to experience that feeling that your life is about to change.

All us DV2013 selectees fortunate to have interviews and go through will try our best to guide you.