It feels great tp post Life After Citizenship forum....

emno

Registered Users (C)
I have passed my interview/test and I have yet to take my oath but it feels great to post in this forum.
I started way back in 140/485 forum then in GC and after GC and Citizenship and now I am here. It feels good and I feel that I am almost at the finish line in this long journey. This forum have been great support system for the people like me who have very few friends.

thanks for being there...

I do not have any intensions to spam this great forum so just please do not get mad at me after seeing my 3-4 opening posts. I posted those threads as I needed some help on those topics. thi thread may be unwanted but I just wanted to share my feelings and wanted to have a little celebration of my going close to teh finish line.

thansk again

Hi emno,

As the person who started the April filers thread on the Citizenship forum, and then apparently waited the very longest for your interview, you have every reason to feel like celebrating. I hope you get your oath letter soon. I'll post what I know on at least one of your other threads, since I'm just a little ahead of you, in Atlanta.

Hi emno,

As the person who started the April filers thread on the Citizenship forum, and then apparently waited the very longest for your interview, you have every reason to feel like celebrating. I hope you get your oath letter soon. I'll post what I know on at least one of your other threads, since I'm just a little ahead of you, in Atlanta.

Thanks anxiouscdn2
guess what , after seeing your pot I felt that I met a friend who was last a long time back and I came to his city and he recognised me immidately. I guess the Oath letter and oath is just a matter of time so though I am very excited to get it but i am not worried on this. I thought that let me put my other applications/activities in order so that as soon as I finish my oath I shoot for those activities.
Thanks again.

Emno,

Congratulations!!!! I am sure your Oath letter is running through the mail system looking for your mailbox...lol!

Congratulations. The pity is that this is almost certainlast leg of your immigration journey and there is no another forum you can strive to go to (after F1/H1-LC-I140-I485 life after GC-citizenship-life after citizenship)

Emno,

Congratulations!!!! I am sure your Oath letter is running through the mail system looking for your mailbox...lol!
Thanks. I am also looking my mail box but I am not that much worried at this point as it is only a few days when I passed my interciew/test.

Congratulations. The pity is that this is almost certainlast leg of your immigration journey and there is no another forum you can strive to go to (after F1/H1-LC-I140-I485 life after GC-citizenship-life after citizenship)

I will hang in all these forums and tell people that just have patience with uscis and things moves smooth. It may take some time but normaly they fall in place.
Congratulations! emno

thanks