It’s my day

kalki

Registered Users (C)
YES THE ONLINE STATUS IS CHANGED.
I am happy see our (my self and my wife's) approval after the long frustrated waiting.
I did send FP expiration fax and contacted congressmen.
I think this fax triggered the approval. Best of luck everybody. Once I get the notice then, I will go to Charlotte NC for passport stamping.
Also i would like to thank this forum for all the moral support.:)
:) :) :) :) :D :D :D
PD: Nov 2000
RD: 03/19/2002
ND: 03/21/2002
FP: 05/20/2003
No RFE
AD: 07/14/2004

Congratulations!!! Always nice to see old case got approved. I say it is an "old" case because we saw July/August even October's case were approved recently. When did you send the fax? I also sent letter and fax to TSC two weeks ago, but nothing so far.

i sent the fax twice last week and couple of weeks back also.

i sent the fax twice last week and couple of weeks back also. i contacted congressman 20 days back and they told me that my case is with the examinar...

Congratulations

Which Congressman did you contact ? Do you really think that helped??

Enjoy the life.

Chirag

i dont know that

i contacted David Price. they responded quickly and they told me that my case is with the examinar and if i dont get approval in 30 days i should contact them back. it got approved in 15 days. also i sent FP expiry Fax thingy...
cheers

Kalki, are you saying that David Price inquired about your case with TSC even though your ND is almost 2 months after TSC's published processing date ? When I contacted his office about my FP, all I got was that your ND is later than the published proc date -- so pls wait your turn.

kalki said:
i contacted David Price. they responded quickly and they told me that my case is with the examinar and if i dont get approval in 30 days i should contact them back. it got approved in 15 days. also i sent FP expiry Fax thingy...
cheers

i think so

the difference between your case and mine is FP date. mine was about to get expired. i dont know what all the other reason for doing me the favor.

Kalki,

Congratulations! It gives me some solace to see that your case has been approved following a status that said that your case is with an "examiner". After I received a similar response through my Congressman I was wondering what that means. I was also told to wait 30 days like you. Hopefully I will get some good news like you. I have been waiting for 35 months and my case is even older than you by 7 months. Anyway I am happy for you.

sg_rg2
ND 09/01, FP1 01/03, FP2 05/04, waiting

Thanks Kalki

Which state are you in ?

I am not in the state of texas.....dont know if the same senator will work for me ...

Thanks kalki............ could you pl

provide the text of what you wrote which made David Price to take up the issue.

You dont have to provide the details. But just the outline.

My RD is April 2004 and the FP was done in Dec 2002 itself. But dont know whats going on.

Many cases of RD 2003 have been cleared.

Thanks for your input.

C

Hope this helps you....

To,
The Honorable David E. Price
Raleigh, NC

From,

Sub: Immigration. Requesting for help in speeding up process of adjusting to permanent resident status.

Respected Sir,

I am currently working with XXXXX. on H1B Visa. My company is sponsoring Employment based green card for me in EB2 RIR category. .
Since my wife is currently on H4 visa (dependent), I applied for green card for her along with me. As of now
I filed I485 application to adjust to permanent resident status. More than 650 days passed (as mentioned in my notice),
I have not heard anything from the center. My finger printing is done in May 20th 2002. Finger Printing result in lieu of our I-485 petition is about to expire.
Please help me in getting the finial approval. People who applied after me from the same office are got approved.

I attached the I485 receipts for your kind reference.

Detail about our I485 application:

Name:
Receipt Number:
Received Date:
Notice Date:

Date of birth:

My wife Name:
Receipt Number:
Received Date:
Notice Date:

Date of birth:

Your help in this matter will be greatly helpful.
Thanking you.
Yours truly,