Issued Expired AP

Naveen111

Registered Users (C)
I applied for AP with TSC in July 2003. Finally after waiting 8 months it was approved in Febrauary and I recieved the document. The document shows as follows

The issue date is shown as 02/12/2003 and Expiry date was shown as 02/12/2004. That means it already expired.

Is there any way to correct this?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks
Naveen

Take it to the local office

The last time that I applied my AP they had photos of my wife and mine stuck on the wrong forms where they had my wife's photo on my document and viseversa.I went to the local office and they asked me to give me new copies of photos and re-issued me the AP without charging me any fee.This was in the local miami office.
Yes I had to wait in the long line to get in and then they asked me to come the next day to collect the new AP's.I think it should not be a problem since it is there screwup.

I know how frustating it is when things like this happen. Personally i hate going to Local Offices.

My AP has issued date of July 2004. What to say.?
Fortunately its expiry date is is 2005.

Call customer service, they may ask you to go to Local Office.

This country can put a fu**ing man on the moon, but they can't issue a properly dated AP, even after having it for 7 months!

Any Experiences

Thanks for all your wise advices. Does anybody has this type of experience with AP. I stay in Kentucky and needs to go to Louisville office to correct my AP document.

Does anyone has any experiences from KY Louisville office.

I appreciate your responses.

Thanks
Naveen

Oflate Louisville has become good. Earlier(2 years back) they were very bad. This time I went to get an I-EAD( I didn't get my 3rd EAD with ND - 11/14/2003) they got all my forms and gave me an appointment letter to come back after one week. The next week I went there I got it in 10 minutes, but that is valid for only 3 months that is a different issue. Don't worry. Take all forms with you.