Issue with checking online status many times

dilip001

Registered Users (C)
Do you think any issue if we check our case status online many times a day ?. There are some confusion with other forum and want to get your opinions. Please let us know if you think they may delay case if you check your status too much.

Thanks

c'mon man...its an automated machine. It is a computer out there where you check the status. You check it once a day or 100 times a day...it doesnt make any difference. Its like checking the tracking number for your courier on fedex site. You may check it a 1000 times the same day. Its not going to blow up.

dilip001 said:
Do you think any issue if we check our case status online many times a day ?. There are some confusion with other forum and want to get your opinions. Please let us know if you think they may delay case if you check your status too much.

Thanks

I don't know how the USCIS works, but given the nature of the current administration, anything is possible. Though the probability is small, it's quite possible that they could track the number of times you access your case status to see how desperate you are.

Hello

I dont think it is an issue to check it often. I did it almost every hour when my approval was near. They do frown on running scripts. The heavy scripts were bringing the system down. Also they dont want you to run anything that keeps looking for changes which is why they have the notification system. If you just want to look at your case it shouldnt be a problem.

Good luck.

[Do you think any issue if we check our case status online many times a day ?.]
You will get disappointed many times a day

pv1976 said:
c'mon man...its an automated machine. It is a computer out there where you check the status. You check it once a day or 100 times a day...it doesnt make any difference. Its like checking the tracking number for your courier on fedex site. You may check it a 1000 times the same day. Its not going to blow up.

Upto 1000 times is OK from same proxy server. If you exceed 1000 times then your access will be locked for one day.

"[Do you think any issue if we check our case status online many times a day ?.]
You will get disappointed many times a day"

- ekurian, Good One.