Isn.org

davh

Registered Users (C)
I posted a message to see if we can rally people to volunteer in isn.org there was not even one response from any of the folks in the forum. People seem to be just happy to be waiting.

Davh

It was nice of you to contact isn.org.

As far as volunteering them; it will be difficult for most of us while we are gripping tightly to stick with our jobs. What about you, did you decide to volunteer them ? (just curious)

But if there is some benefit of sending the petition (like a copy of CSC petition) to them, I am sure this board alone will generate significant number of signatures.

Think about it.

replies

SM’s question
ISN has a history of helping us folks, but before I or anyone commits, we'd like to know what it will take for us to be an active participant.

In other words, what should be the expectations at either side?

Answer:
I do not know. This is something that you will have to talk through with the isn.org members/president. All I know is this info.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=90912&highlight=isn.org

To AaAbLautChalein

I don’t think that petitions has done anything to change BCIS processing of I-485 so we will have to take it one step further.

Unfortunately I am a single Dad with a one year old baby so time after work is spent by taking care of the kid (If you have a kid then you would know what I am talking about). Otherwise I would definitely volunteer for this.

I agree with your point that people are working to hold on to the jobs. But I am also sure that most people can spend 3-4 hours a week/every two weeks to gather the support a few folks so that we can effectively lobby for 485 timeline reduction with the help of isn.

My two cents