isHi SRI20, chennai consualte published the interviews for October

lakshman_y2

Hi Sri 20,

I am also in India,from fast one year,expecting interview in october,You said,Your interview is in october24th,did u got any mail from chennai consulate.Where can i look it for intervie dates.

I have taken my PCC from sp office,and I have taken PCC'S from Passports office,

How r u planning to do your I-134,if in case u have dependents.

Can u pl.reply to me.

It would be published on Monday it seems.

Since you are in India Just call the consulate at 044-811-2000 or 044-811-2060 - They will give you the date if you give them your case number.

Hi lakshman,

I wrote a mail to chennai consulate regarding my interview date as i got the msg that my packet was sent to Chennai and they replied back saying that it is on 24th october 2002.

I still not clear as to how i need to fill in the I-134 for the dependents..... since it states that it need to be signed in front of a consular officer or a notary in US. I'm planning to fill in the form and for the supporting documents going to show the bank statement from my bank account in the US bank.

can u tell me how u took the PCC From the local police station and where do u stay?.... i'm at hyderabad and i'm not clear about how to take the pCC from the SP office or local police station.

thanks

sri20 my interview is OCT-30th

I took the PCC from My district SP office,Go to Local SP office and ask them you have Interview for Consular Process,And you need a PCC to attend the Interivie,They will ask you to Take 500 chalana,There is A seperate chalana form,The guy who delas this stuff in SP office will show you,How the Chalana form looks like,and What is to fill in that.You need a your xerox of passport and two colour photos.They will have the format and every thing.You will get it in 2 weeks.What ever the address you write in applying for PCC,you need to present,when enquiry guy comes to u'r address.

My Interview is on OCTOBER 30TH.Give me your number where I can reach you,I am also in Hyderabad.

talk to u soon

Thnaks
Lakshman

Hi lakshman
Cna u tell me from where did u take ur Local PCC
are u a resident of hyderabad
did u go to the commissioner office or ur local police station, please respond asap
can u also tell me as to how u are puttiing ur docs

thanks