Is your namecheck pending more than 3 years?

rollingstone

Registered Users (C)
If so, please report here. USCIS says they will clear all NC pending 3 yrs by end of May. Let's see if they are true to their word this time.

If so, please report here. USCIS says they will clear all NC pending 3 yrs by end of May. Let's see if they are true to their word this time.

Mine has been pending since Dec'04 and it got cleared on 4/17/08, as per the Infopass.
So, may be they are right. It was pending for more than 3 years and got cleared before May.

mine is pending since May 3, 2005. No progress despite FL, Ombusman, Congressman, etc.

EB2(NIW), RoW
I-140 04/2003, appr 02/2005
I-485 04/2005

Where and when?

My info is in my signature. But where and when did USCIS make this new declaration?

FBI may clear all the name checks ,.... BUT the big question is , unless PD is current, there is of NO use.

Govt should build a system similar to the way they clear labor (in 3 months flat/reject them). May be they can approve/reject 485 cases in a defenite period of time (like 3 years from filing).
If we know that we can carry on with our lives and not be in limbo.

seems ok...

Looks like I get stuck in every reform. Why dont they learn the lesson at one time. People like me end up waitingggggggggggggggggggg

FBI may clear all the name checks ,.... BUT the big question is , unless PD is current, there is of NO use.

Govt should build a system similar to the way they clear labor (in 3 months flat/reject them). May be they can approve/reject 485 cases in a defenite period of time (like 3 years from filing).
If we know that we can carry on with our lives and not be in limbo.

My namecheck was requested in April 2004 and was finally completed April 10, 2008. This was based on information given to me by a Customer Service Rep over the phone using their 800#