is USCIS case status system down?

ok_LA

Registered Users (C)
is there a problem with the USCIS web site...i cannot seem to log on into my portfolio

Its been like that for the past 2 or 3 days -- not sure if someone is even looking at the system logs !!

Looks like no one gives a damn about that website being down. It is not for US citizens anyway. The way they reply in letters, 90 days, 180 days, 365 days .......I dont think they care and nobody bothered to make the system right as it is for aliens. Let them suffer. who cares. :(

works with Firefox

Problem seems to be with Internet Explorer. I have been able to login with the Firefox browser.

Hell with immigration reforms! what should happen is a complete BCIS restructure from the ground up!

First the looonnnnnggg recordings they play for you everytime you call the service number to make you loose your patience, then the lazy operators who put you many times on hold and now their website down for three days!!???

The congress should be discussing about firing all these people and putting competent workers instead!

kn12_2000 said:
Problem seems to be with Internet Explorer. I have been able to login with the Firefox browser.
I have problem with Firefox at home and it works good from my work computer. It seems clearing browser cache helps sometimes, sometimes not.

I believe they upgraded the system over weekend or something and seems to have many problem during the week. Had problem several times but again was also able to logon few other times.

voldemarv said:
I have problem with Firefox at home and it works good from my work computer. It seems clearing browser cache helps sometimes, sometimes not.

May be a batch job is running.

May be a batch job is running to approve all pending cases :) once for all.

USCIS Online Status Down Again !!

The online status check is down again !!

WHY !!!!

Here I am checking it periodically (Read 30 seconds) everyday, with the hopes (read dreams) that maybe my I-140 and even I-485 have been approved by some kind INS soul. :D

And now due to some problem, the online status check is often down :mad:

DesiVidesi said:
The online status check is down again !!

WHY !!!!

Here I am checking it periodically (Read 30 seconds) everyday, with the hopes (read dreams) that maybe my I-140 and even I-485 have been approved by some kind INS soul. :D

And now due to some problem, the online status check is often down :mad:
So you are the one that brought down the system :) :)
Every 30 secs - please give it time to breathe :)

lazy Bas***** at USCIS, check system logs. Production site is down and these idiots dont seem to care.
First thing that needs to happen is fire the useless customer service reps providing telephone service (thats the worst service i have seen anywhere)