Is TSC really Processing March, 2000 cases?

Anil De

Registered Users (C)
Guys is TSC really processing cases of March/2000? I saw an earlier post by someone who spoke to IIO and was told that they are processing March/2000. I am not able to verify this info anywhere usually other immigration sites post the Processing times in the first week of month but I have not seen anything for 01/02. I hope IIO did not interpret 01/03 as March 2001.

If anyone has spoken to TSC lately and heard same info please post the details. I am sure that will bring relief to lot of folks on this forum.

Oct 2000 Approved - TSC

Seems to me that quite a few Oct 2000 cases have been approved (including mine). Seems to me that they are proceeding on Oct 2000 & beyond while trying to catch up with earlier cases.

No Title

I just spoke with an IIO, she verified that TSC is processing March 2000 cases.

No Title

The lady I spoke with today was the same rude lady 2 weeks ago. Here is the conversation that I had with her:
Me: "My case number is SRC-00-039XXXXX, I\'d like to know if my case has been assigned to an officer yet?"
IIO: "Oh, did I speak with you on the 31 of last month?"
Me: "Yes, it was me. Remember you told me you were going to put in a request to your supervisor for me?"
IIO: "Ummm..." some typing sound "...We need your FP to get the case processed."
Me: "I already did my 2FP on Dec 5, 01 and the FBI told me the result was sent to you on the same day."
IIO: "Ummm..." more typing sound "OK, your case has not been assigned yet."
Me: "So what date are you processing this kind of cases?"
IIO: "March of 2000"
Me: "So my case is before the processing time?"
IIO: (Raised her voice and started getting inpatient) "We have 70 something thousands of this case waiting to be approved. I can tell you that your case will go to the supervisor for review, then the supervisor will assign it to an officer. The only thing you can do is to keep waiting."
Me: "OK, I appreciate your information and thanks for your time."

Shahidimam, was your case assigned to an officer a year ago? I think you definitely have to speak with an officer to find out what\'s happening. I wish your case will be approved soon. God Bless!

Hello Karen,

Yes Karen, my case was assigned to an officer on Dec 13/01
I have talked to people, and she sent an email like 1.5 weeks back to the officer, which even my lawyer has verfied.
Let see Keeping my finger crossed

Karen, it happened to me too ...

I talked to an IIO on 12/31/01 she told me that my fingerprinting notices had been sent while on the contrary I had already done my fingerprinting on 10/01. Our cases were not yet assigned to anybody back then. But when I called TSC again last week, they told me my case is with a Supervisor and my fingerprinting was good. I believe there is a certain amount of delay even after the INS receives the FP from FBI for the case to get updated. In my case it took 2 months for my case to finally indicate that my 2nd FP was done and was ok.

Your case should be assigned soon.

No Title

The IIO who I talked to last week (1/8/02) said my FP was good and my case should be assigned soon. I really think the IIO I spoke with on 12/31 and today, which probably was the same one you spoke with on 12/31, doesn\'t know the procedure very well. rajramani1234, I also wish your case will be approved soon. It\'s so good to see the people with ND of 99 or early 2000 get their approvals at TSC. That really shows they\'re moving the processing time.

Sorry for the mistake

It was assigned to an ass*&$* on Jan 13/01 Not DEc 13/01
Hanging on there. Still with the same f*** officer !!!!