is this ture?

honeysusu

Registered Users (C)
I consulted with another lawyer yesterday and he told me uscis is not processing any 140 EB3 for those who's retrogression affected.

I saw lots of EB2 approvals recently but not lot EB3. Please post if you are from retrogression affected countries and PD when your EB3 is approved.

I dont think anyone has a good idea of what NSC is doing at any one time. I would take the advice with a pinch of salt. BAsically, last year was full of EB3 approvals while EB2 languished. It looks like they have decided to focus on EB2 for now but that does not mean EB3 is out. They could change at any minute.

diwu said:
I dont agree, I am retrogession affected country. My I-140 approved Feb 12th.

Same here. My PD is 06/03 with retrogression affected country, still my I-140 was approved on 2/2/05.

Hope the above helps to honeysusu not to worry too much about that news from attroney.

I also believe that the attroney who you spoke to did not know the fact that concurrent adjudication is rescinded sometime in the last week of Dec, may be.

diwu & kvrp:

thank your for your information. it is a relief for me cause after waiting for so long, i really think i will never get my 140 approved and in that case, i am thinking serious about moving back.

honeysusu,

Please keep your hopes up - only in God, atleast that's the way I am. I have seen EB3 approvals this year.

Just remember people at NSC are bunch of idiots. I don't think they have any "common sense"....so are these lawyers, all they do is just file your application..and wait; they have the same info what you have...I have noticed they don't want to go the "extra" mile to see what's going on with our case. All they care about is money and their reputation.

don't lose hope

Honeysusu,

Our filing date are similar-end of Nov. We're waiting for I140 & I485 too. We know the waiting is frustrating & stressful. But life has to go on. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. The bottom line is: Don't let a GC mess our lives. :D Trust me, we'll get the GC soon. :)

bmt74:

thank you for your encouragement. yeah, NSC really sucks!!! what it terrified me is i don't know when to end. they haven't update EB3 140 processing time for over 6 month and no one knows what's going on. i really can't stand this endless waiting! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Honeysusu,
I got my 140 approved last month and I am EB3 retrogression affected country priority date Oct 2002.So relax ,the lawyer does not know what he is talking about.You should see your approval soon...All the best!!!

Just hang in there guys.... we are almost there....

We all have been patient all along when there were no movements at NSC, atleast now we do see some activities. Let's give these movements chance.. Just hang in there guys.... we are almost there....

honeysusu said:
diwu & kvrp:

thank your for your information. it is a relief for me cause after waiting for so long, i really think i will never get my 140 approved and in that case, i am thinking serious about moving back.

Honeysusu,
Looked at your PD 03/2003, you are far better then mine. My PD is feb 2002, 13 months behind you. Took almost 3 years to get labor approved. Now Nebraska, they are worst then Labor department. Too me, US goverment workers are not better then any goverment worker in developing country, come on time, go home on time, no hurry, who care how long we have been waiting, they are really suck.
Dont we reserved a right to know the right information what are they doing?.
At least the correct proccessing date?. Not moved back and forward.
Comm'on man.. there must be something that some one can do to help us....

Oh... Lord...please help us...

gcbandwagon said:
Honeysusu,
I got my 140 approved last month and I am EB3 retrogression affected country priority date Oct 2002.So relax ,the lawyer does not know what he is talking about.You should see your approval soon...All the best!!!

thanks, man. how are you enjoying your freedom? hope you can get your 485 pretty soon too.