Is this True !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanathana

Registered Users (C)
Today(01.16.2001) @ 1.50PM, I called the TSC to check whether my case is assigned to an officer. I could get into the system in 10 minutes and after a wait of 20 minutes. The IIO said she cannot give me any information on the case. The reason is as I have gone through a Congress Man for my FP Redo Notice. I have to get my case status information from him. (IS THIS REALLY TRUE).

HAS ANYONE GOT THE SAME MESSAGE PREVIOUSLY, CURRENTLY or ANYTIME.

THIS IS STRANGE.

No Title

If you go thru congressmen or senator\'s office then
your case will be transferred to Congress liason office.

From then on you can find out the status of the case from
your congressmen or senator.

It the same in my case too, I am following my case with my
senator.

PD-2/98 ND-10/99 EB3

Wow This is an Info

Well, I went thru my Local Senator\'s Office to get my FP Expedited. But why can\'t they tell me the case status info. What does that has got to do with going thru the Senator\'s Office. When I say my name they don\'t tell me. But when my company calls they tell them.
Anyway Thanks for the Info Desparado & Good Luck in your Processing. By the way where do you stand in your processing. Post your info.

Thanx

They did tell my details over the phone

I had contacted Congressman Dick Armey and got an FP redo. They never asked or mentioned the involvement of congressman in my case. I guess u might want to try again and hope to get more helpful IIO..

I wish you all get the approval letters soon. I wish they stopped these random approvals and clear out the back logs.

RD/ND 12/99
2nd FP 10/2001
Assigned 01/07/02
AD 01/10/02

Stamped it on the passport today.