Is This Rfe Or What?????

abhi485

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Today my LUD changed after I just completed my FP2 on saturday(03/19/05).I just changed my employer(as you all might have noted,my employer threatened to revoke my I-140,and which he did as of 03/11/05. I sent my application for FIOA,to get all my papers incl. LC/I-140.

Today my case satus updated with this description below.(I got emails also about this LUD).
"Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 23, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283. "

This same message is also on my 3rd EAD receipt on my case status.

Now my question is ..is the above description a RFE OR FIOA which I requested.(I requested it 3 weeks back).

Thanks if someone could answer this,
GL,

Abhi

No this is not a RFE. An rfe you will have 14 days to get back to USCIS in case you dont get the notice.

This is a normal message you get on your status when you change your address or perform finger painting or EAD etc.

Hope it helps.

This doesnot look like RFE message, this tells as though you have requested some info, which could be due to your FOIA request.

..dont worry

its not an rfe; like someone laready mentioned, it may be since you requested some documents and they might've mailed to you.

email and lud

If you have done an address change recently also will triger the status change. I got the same when i changed my address