• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Is this Multiple entries?

Jurist

Registered Users (C)
My wife is princpal winner for dv 2008 EU8xxx but my girl friend played and registered me as her husband without my knowledge and only informed when it was clear to her that she is not a winner.Do you think this can pose us a problem at our interview?

I think my wife would kill me if I had a girl-friend but other than that I doubt you will have a problem at interview. They do say if you enter the lottery more than once that all entries will be disqualified, but you have already gotten past that stage, so should be OK.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

bro thats mean you have 2 wifes in record of KKC data base hehe
but i dont think it will be a major problem. Do not worry:) but get your girl friend when you would be in US becasue she is so kind as i think;)

My wife is princpal winner for dv 2008 EU8xxx but my girl friend played and registered me as her husband without my knowledge and only informed when it was clear to her that she is not a winner.Do you think this can pose us a problem at our interview?

Polygamy

Guys,

One of the questions on the forms you submit, is asking whether you are going to be in polygamy. If the officer finds out, you might be asked about it.

Thanks,
R. ;)

He'll just have to make sure he doesn't marry his girl friend to get round this one :p

Guys,

One of the questions on the forms you submit, is asking whether you are going to be in polygamy. If the officer finds out, you might be asked about it.

Thanks,
R. ;)

hihi :p Euhhhh, the question is whether you INTEND to do polygamy :rolleyes:

I have checked the I-485 form and it asks if 'you plan to Practice Polygamy in the USA'.

That's even better, if he marries her first, he'll be OK, as he can say he's finished with the practicing part and has moved on to the real thing ;)