Is this mass updates????

california_gc said:
i called the emergency number (949-389-3007) and tried to inquire about my 140 app and they refused to divulge any info of any kind. But for 485 they were more forthcoming and did tell that my case was assigned to an officer on 1st dec. i did get an lud change on my wife's 485 app on dec 1st but not on mine or on 140 app. I asked if my 485 was also assigned to an officer and they said yes and on the same date. i will update the forum if i have more information.
I tried calling the emergency number and they said its only for attorneys and they would not even talk to me :(

Is that true?

it is true only for 140 applications, since you don't own them. you could (at least i could) inquire about 485 application.

my LUD changed again today to 12/8/04. Anyone else got an update? The status remains the same as before.

i must be the undisputed king of LUDs. i have had 9 LUDs and 8 since oct.

california_gc said:
i called the emergency number (949-389-3007) and tried to inquire about my 140 app and they refused to divulge any info of any kind. But for 485 they were more forthcoming and did tell that my case was assigned to an officer on 1st dec. i did get an lud change on my wife's 485 app on dec 1st but not on mine or on 140 app. I asked if my 485 was also assigned to an officer and they said yes and on the same date. i will update the forum if i have more information.

An HR person from my company made the call to the emergency number. Here is what the women over there could tell her.

"the file itself was at the division ("division one") handling these cases. Because she recognizes the case is beyond JIT posted processing times, she will call it to the attention of the division handling your case and said they will notify us once a decision has been determined"

What is division 1? is it a ghetto or some torture chamber for 140 applications?

My I140 was filed on Feb 13th 2004.LUD - 4/14/04
I485 was filed on March 25th 2004. LUD - 10/27/04
No changes in LUD for both I140 & I485 after that.
But I see the current processing date for both as 3/19/04.
Are there anyone on the same boat as me.
Please give me your valuable input on this.