Is this good???

ab kya karun

Registered Users (C)
Finally some evidence that TSC is working on my I-140. However, I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. Below is the update from their website on my I-140 application.

On February 21, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Can people who have had similar request for additional evidence, please post their experiences and what additional evidence they could be requesting.

Thanks!!

Ab Kya Karun

ab kya karun said:
Finally some evidence that TSC is working on my I-140. However, I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. Below is the update from their website on my I-140 application.

On February 21, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Can people who have had similar request for additional evidence, please post their experiences and what additional evidence they could be requesting.

Thanks!!

Ab Kya Karun

This is an RFE on your case. It can be "company's ability to pay" or your Education Evaluation" Well as you say good thing is that they are working on your case. Be prepare for collecting documents for your RFE.

Usually the RFE is trival for EB2. Also good thing is that your 140 will be approved shortly after you submit the RFE. Good luck.

gckajadoo

how do you evaluate educational qualification creditentials?is there a separate document that we have to submit with I-140?my lawyer just asked for my transcripts and a copy of my diploma. should that suffice?
thanks

gckajadoo said:
This is an RFE on your case. It can be "company's ability to pay" or your Education Evaluation" Well as you say good thing is that they are working on your case. Be prepare for collecting documents for your RFE.

My RFE was about a misssing form that was supposed to with the application. After they received the info they approved it in 3 days. if you work for good company with good financial history you dont have to worry about any thing.

nishokie said:
how do you evaluate educational qualification creditentials?is there a separate document that we have to submit with I-140?my lawyer just asked for my transcripts and a copy of my diploma. should that suffice?
thanks

If you education is not from United States then you need to have your qualification Evaluated by some Institute in USA who does the Education evaluation, one of them is "Trustforte Corp." I got the RFE on Education Evaluation my lawyer did with some Institute and It worked. Yes this is a separate document that need to be sent to USCIS. Your lawer should have taken your transcripts for evaluating your Credentials.
My understanding is that Evaluation of education is necessary because if this is not there with the I-140 package ...The RFE is sent by USCIS (May be not for all cases).

let me know what your rfe is ?

i got the same message yesterday, but i know my is going to be tax return for 2003 which i didnt send with my original application just the 2001 and 2002

Rfe

I have an RFE too.
EB2
PD not mentioned on I140
I140/I485- concurrent 03/22/04
FP scheduled -02/28/05
Recd RFE online yesterday. Dont know what is the RFE for. My lawyer mentioned that he will contact me. I guess it is evaluation as the lawyer had not asked for any evaluation.

Rfe

The RFE is for educational certificate! We had sent it initially, but the lawyer is sending it again. Hopefully, I-140 will be approved soon!!

ab_kya,

Could you please post why they asked the educational cerificate again?
Did they ask for an EVALUATION or your own diploma?
Thanks a lot.

Rfe

Recd an RFE for both ability for company to pay and education.
Want W2 for 2002, 2003 and 2004. They want statement from the companys finacial officer to state ability to pay the mentioned wage and also company's fiancial statement. By the way this is a multinational company......
Had already sent evaluation certificates earlier.....even then all this nonsense
MY lawyer thinks that maybe the materials must have been misplaced in mail.

EB2/RIR
I140/I485(Concurrent)-March 2004
FP done -02/28/05

Rfe

I am a physician, and the lawyer told me that TSC was requesting a copy of the ECFMG certificate. For non-medicine people, this is a certificate that indicates that one has taken and passed an exam that is considered equal to exam the US medical graduates take after completing medical school.

to ab kya karun

i am exactly in the same situation as u. Physician, RFE, March 2004 for I140/I485. Done fingerpringting and now collecting data for RFE.

Pl keep me informed

gccan