Is this CRIS email for an RFE ?

taporee

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

We received this email yesterday for both, me and my wife. Does not sound like approval. Is it an RFE ?

"On September 15, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or
registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Did our FP2 (code 3) just last month, so can not be an FP notice. Never got an RFE.

Received a letter 15 days back from TSC about pending name check in response to my status enquiry for delay in 485 processing. So, sent a letter to FBI Director for expediting name check. No reply from FBI yet.

Please share your experience.

Thanks,
Taporee
I-485 RD Sept 2003
PD: 4/01, EB-2, IND

Check your mail box within next days and you should see approval notice.
taporee said:
Guys,

We received this email yesterday for both, me and my wife. Does not sound like approval. Is it an RFE ?

"On September 15, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or
registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Did our FP2 (code 3) just last month, so can not be an FP notice. Never got an RFE.

Received a letter 15 days back from TSC about pending name check in response to my status enquiry for delay in 485 processing. So, sent a letter to FBI Director for expediting name check. No reply from FBI yet.

Thanks,
Taporee
I-485 RD Sept 2003

I got the same kind of msg for the AP application, guess what, i got RFE notice in 2 weeks! Anything could happen with TSC..who knows

Yes, I know, anything is possible at TSC. Don't think I can make the oct 1 deadline if its an RFE.

ManiG said:
I got the same kind of msg for the AP application, guess what, i got RFE notice in 2 weeks! Anything could happen with TSC..who knows

Most likely a 2nd FP

taporee said:
Yes, I know, anything is possible at TSC. Don't think I can make the oct 1 deadline if its an RFE.

taporee,

I sincerely hope that its an approval notice but from experience I can tell you that it is probably a FP notice.

regards

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
taporee said:
Guys,

"On September 15, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

IT IS NOT AN RFE
If it was it would say they are requesting more information on your case. Thats what mine said.
If this is an email on your I-485 it is probably an approval. This is exactly the wording I got on my approval. It took 2 weeks to get the notice. GOOD LUCK I hope it's what I think.

Since you did code 3 they have everything they need to make your Green Card.

Thanks,
Taporee
I-485 RD Sept 2003

My wife had same message 2 weeks after she got her 2nd FP notice. It's been more than a month since she had the message - nothing received so far.

Check with TSC

Taporee,

Why don't you check with TSC?

I have a very bad experience with LUD? Look for my details which I posted a couple of weeks back.