Is this correct about visa number issue...

mjraj123

Registered Users (C)
One of my neighbour was telling. His Priority and Processing date is current (TSC).
He enquired USCIS they mentioned waiting for visa numbers.
He mentioned Visa number issue is due to visa number reachec maximum 99999...

Now they are clearing the numbers which are un used or person expired/abandoned,etc.
Then distributing this numbers. That is why his case is delayed. Is this correct ?

Thanks

mjraj123 said:
One of my neighbour was telling. His Priority and Processing date is current (TSC).

Now they are clearing the numbers which are un used or person expired/abandoned,etc.
Then distributing this numbers. That is why his case is delayed. Is this correct ?

Thanks
If you want to start a FUN thread you are welcome to do so. If serious please ask your neighbour why USCIS can not go over visa numbers 99999... ? Was/Is your neighbour working in USCIS ? ;)

Hi,

I am not starting this thread for fun. Just curious about what he mentioned. I read in forum some with PD current got message waiting for visa numbers.

What he mentioned was if GC number format is XX-XX-XXXX something like that. It already reached 99-99-9999.

It sound odd to me. Just clarifying it.

Thanks

Visa numbers not available

Hi

Even i got the similar message .I initiated my status of my case on Feb 06.
The following message i got from USCIS.

==================================================
The processing of your Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (Form I-485) is on hold because your priority date on your underlying I-140 is not current. Once the visa become available, we will continue processing your case.
================================================
I am totaly confused.Any one comment on this ???

My PD is Aug 2001.
EB2-India.
I 140 AD-Jul 05.
485 RD-Jun 05
FP -Aug 05.
TSC.

Thanx
gc_tn

I am sure your neighbour has worked on Y2k project.

I am sure your neighbour has worked on Y2k project and he looks every number issue thru y2k prism.let him know that it is true.Ignorence is bliss sometimes.

mjraj123 said:

Thanks