Is this called Fate?

GCLOVER007

Registered Users (C)
Poor NSC Victims
Why is it always bad/delayed/unwanted activity when it comes to our turn? Look at other service centers for I140 approval dates

Vermont : Mar 19 2005
Texas : Feb 10 2005
California : Dec 16 2004
See where is our Proud NSC stands, Nov 01 2003.

Is there any one has power to ask NSC about this delay and slow processing?

-GCLover

Hi GCLOVER007,

Someone at the top is amazed, happy & satisfied by NSC's art of juggling the dates. They might be showing approval cases of Feb.2005 in comparison to other centers and getting a pat on their ass.

We want someone to be NSCHATER007 to fix injustice.

Till then, whether you love it or hate, we still have to face it.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??

Digs good one..NSCHATER007 :)
I have some developing news. See how this NSC people makes you / senator office fool.
Mine is concurrent and sept. 03, I have been taking help from senator for this issue. Talked couple times with senator's office. Real good people, helps nicely. Today she calls NSC officer once again and he says my I-140 will get approved within 6-7 months!!. :confused:
Reason: Mine is concurrent, they are processing Jan 2003, and my is Sept. 2003. They go by 485 dates when concurrent.
I tried to explain this lady whatever I could but NSC officer did a good brainwash... :(
I will call senator again on Monday as the lady who was actually handling my case will be back from Nebraska one week immigration training. Lot of NSC officers are attending this training too, my senator told me!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Cool one whole week training.... so now understood the reason for less approvals this week!!!!!!!!!!!

tjshah said:
Digs good one..NSCHATER007 :)
I have some developing news. See how this NSC people makes you / senator office fool.
Mine is concurrent and sept. 03, I have been taking help from senator for this issue. Talked couple times with senator's office. Real good people, helps nicely. Today she calls NSC officer once again and he says my I-140 will get approved within 6-7 months!!. :confused:
Reason: Mine is concurrent, they are processing Jan 2003, and my is Sept. 2003. They go by 485 dates when concurrent.
I tried to explain this lady whatever I could but NSC officer did a good brainwash... :(
I will call senator again on Monday as the lady who was actually handling my case will be back from Nebraska one week immigration training. Lot of NSC officers are attending this training too, my senator told me!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Cool one whole week training.... so now understood the reason for less approvals this week!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Shah for sharing info.From past three to four weeks the approvals are flooding and all of a sudden this week there were very few appovals. I was really wondered why this is happened and NOW I am able understand why this week is slow.
Thanks again for info.
KK

Our Fate

Someday we will look back at this and say "Phew!!".

We are applying for immigration perhaps in one of the worst times in American history. Job & Economic slump, Stock Market crash (recession), 9/11, unclear immigration, outsourcing, terrorism, war ....

Care to add on to the list.