Is this apporval? Need help

jshiromori

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all. I got e-mail today and checked the case status and it stated:
"On August 17, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Is this mean I got approved? :confused:

Not necessarily an approval

About 2 weeks ago, I got exactly the same online message, and it turned out to be not an approval. The message was due to the fact that CSC had re-mailed my 2nd FP (courtesy copy) to my new address, along with CSC change of address notification.

But, you never know. You'll only know the truth once the mail arrives -- if it ever arrives.

I've got the same status recently. However I have received a notification of address change couple of moths ago. My lawyers have also received a 2nd FP appointment notice with my prev location about a month ago and I have already done it in my new location without any problems yesterday using the notice with a different address.
So nobody actually asked them to reschedule an appointment.
Do you think they just did it themselves and put this weird status instead of the one they usually put when they send FP notices?

I got this message after responding REF on 8/12/04. And I have done 2nd FP in May. This is very confusing.

Could be approval

I got the same message few weeks back. I called the National Setvice center yesterday (Aug 17th) and the status message changed to the proper approval message within 15 min.
Its could be a coincidence or they worked at god speed to get me approved.

It was about a fingerprint notice. They have sent me one to an old address, it was bounced back. Then they have sent me the same notice to a new address and this action has triggered an online status change.