Is this an RFE on AP ??

epidural

Registered Users (C)
I received an email update on my AP today

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

Is this an RFE or may be Fingerprinting notice for AP ?. Folks who got their AP's approved please chime in.

"Document mailed to applicant" , they approved AP and mailed ..

Thanks for your reply madansun. Yesterday i did get my approved AP document. Yes it is a plain notice with my photograph on it. I thought it would be more like a card. I guess there are not many people who got their AP approved or they never bothered to reply.

I received an email from uscis stating that they mailed me an RFE for Advanced parole. I still havent received it and I am very worried. I submitted all my filings (I-140, I-765, I-485, and I-131) together in April 2, 2007. I have also submitted my proof of status, EVL, and all necessary things when I filed. My I-140 and I-765 got approved. As a reason for I-131, I gave visiting my mom and number of entries requested 3 times.

Can anyone tell me what RFEs can they request from me for Advanced parole (I-131)?

may be for clear photos, you may need to follow the exact specification. They are very perticular about it. I always had luck with the picture people pics.

I received an email from uscis stating that they mailed me an RFE for Advanced parole. I still havent received it and I am very worried. I submitted all my filings (I-140, I-765, I-485, and I-131) together in April 2, 2007. I have also submitted my proof of status, EVL, and all necessary things when I filed. My I-140 and I-765 got approved. As a reason for I-131, I gave visiting my mom and number of entries requested 3 times.

Can anyone tell me what RFEs can they request from me for Advanced parole (I-131)?

Who gets the RFE, you or the lawyer? what about the approval, does it come to you directly like the EADs or to the Lawyers?