Is this a problem with my N-445 ???

Ladybuggy

Registered Users (C)
I got my N-445 (Notice of Oath Ceremony) in the mail today. Right above where it says Form N-445, Notice of Oath Ceremony it says OMB No. xx15-xxx4 Expires 06/30/07

Is that a problem since it already expired or what does this mean?

Congrats! LadyBuggy

As for your Oath Notice. Relax, it's fine. In fact, I am looking at my BF oath letter and it reads:

....OMB No. 1615-0054: Expires 06/30/07.....

I believe the part that is important is the middle section:

....You are hereby notified to appear for a Naturalization Oath Ceremony on: and etc....

Ladybuggy, I think you are overworrying about this thing. I am sure your oath letter is as any other oath letter and there is no problem with it ;)

hahahahaha

I got my N-445 (Notice of Oath Ceremony) in the mail today. Right above where it says Form N-445, Notice of Oath Ceremony it says OMB No. xx15-xxx4 Expires 06/30/07

Is that a problem since it already expired or what does this mean?

Ladybuggy,

Will you stop looking at the N-445 notice and get back to work ? hahahahaha, just kidding....If I were you, I may be act the same way :).
Have a great weekend.

I know I know. I've calmed down a bit, lol. But this is so exciting and I really DO NOT want to get screwed again by a minor thing that could of. You know .. lol

I love your excitement, Ladybuggy :) You'll be fine, dont worry!

I'll continue to wait for my IL in the interim and I hope one day I can be as excited as well.

The OMB # is the Office of Management and Budget number and all federal forms are assigned such numbers for internal control processes. The expiration date basically means that the form is due for a 'revision' or at the very minimum a 'review'. They have to look at forms for various reasons and does not affect you in any way. I think it also has something to do with fiscal budgeting as well...

Thank you so much for the great explanation. I should of knows better being an Army wife after all those years I should of known it is only form related.

Since were on the topic of the form 445..

Such a let down don’t you think, the previous status forms we received , the I-797C, Notice of Actions is printed on that fancy paper with lady liberties hand & torch embossed, The united States of America written in the "money" looking font. Then we have the Form N-445 how sterile of a form ..just printed on U.S. Govt white stock paper w/ a heartless barcode on the bottom half..

You would think you would announce such good news on happier paper that’s all.. like the I-797 :D

Such a let down don’t you think, the previous status forms we received , the I-797C, Notice of Actions is printed on that fancy paper with lady liberties hand & torch embossed, The united States of America written in the "money" looking font. Then we have the Form N-445 how sterile of a form ..just printed on U.S. Govt white stock paper w/ a heartless barcode on the bottom half..

You would think you would announce such good news on happier paper that’s all.. like the I-797 :D

I know. It seems like the check marks are all off for a lot of people too, regardless of DO locations. I guess they can't afford new printers :(. But I am still pretty excited about the fact of not having to deal with INS any more :D

That is why I didn't want to open my Letter from the yesterday. Because I thought if my Fingerprint Notice is printed on Fancy Paper I would of thought that my Oath Ceremony Date would be too but nope. I thought that they just need another thing it is a response that I put in to see where my case is at

You know what? After waiting for 3year, i can care less about the paper material. I know you are so happy about it and i'm happy 4 u. I'm expecting my letter.

The naturalization certificate that you get at the end of this is to simply put it " PRICELESS " :)

LadyBuggy : stop worrying about it now.. you will be a citizen in less than a month :)