Is this a notice for denial or approval?

desp_gc

Registered Users (C)
I received the following email from INS with regards to my wife's case.
I am the primary on this case,primary case is not approved yet.
I recieved a total of 8 emails of both EAD and
I-485 approval for my wife. My wife did attend her fingerprinting but
could not take it as she did not have her passport??Is this approval or intent to deny?

please let me know!!!

sorry forgot the contents of the email:-

"On April 26, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

u should have attended

It is highly unlikely an approval notice if she has not done FP. She should have postponed it till she gets her passport and not just ignoring the notice. failing to go to the FP equates to abandoning her I-485 application.

Spartakus

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty standard error now a days centers are doing in emailing you updates (which looks like approval).....so answer is its not approval ...just an update that they did something with your application..........

desp_gc said:
could not take it as she did not have her passport??Is this approval or intent to deny?

please let me know!!!
Can the derivative case approved before the principal? This is pretty new. Wish it could be true. Report back after you get the mail.

desp_gc said:

please let me know!!!

Just curious, How did they know about your Job Change before they denied you I-485. I am wondering if your old company notified USCIS about you that you no longer working for them ??
THnaks
gckajadoo

This is for the fingerprint notice or RFE, not either the approval or denial notice. You or your lawyer will receive that notice in 7-10 days.

We went back and had the fingerprinting done..I do not know if this will undo the damage done I hope they do not send an intent to deny notice ,if it is new fp or rfe than it is OK..any thoughts?