Is there anyway to find out of I-140 is revoked?

fast_gc_seeker

Registered Users (C)
Six months after its approval LUD's have recently changed on my I-140. I'm still < 180 days from RD of my I-485. Although my employer normally dosent revoke approved I-140 but I was wondering if there is anyway to find out if employer has sent revoke notice.

I've good job offer and plan to use AC-21 soon so your opinions/comments are highly appreciated.

Thx.

in the same boat

My 140 got approved in 2000 but applied for 485 recently and my lud has changed for 140 some one month back though no online case status change.
this LUD change happenned after all approvals like EAD and adv parole etc
i am also wondering why has it changed ? i am still working with the same employer and also afraid of revocation. my theory is , due to priority dates retrogression, may be they had set a priority date using 140 for my petition since 140 is the document that has the PD date but not sure. will appreciate
if anyone can throw some light on it.

Thanks

If the I-140 petition is revoked, will the online status for that not change? If you have the petition case number, maybe you shoud track it often. I do that actually. My ex-employer has promised no action on the approved I-140, but just to be sure.

Shaf said:
If the I-140 petition is revoked, will the online status for that not change? If you have the petition case number, maybe you shoud track it often. I do that actually. My ex-employer has promised no action on the approved I-140, but just to be sure.
FYI - online status for approved 140 may not change if its revoked by your employer.

be careful...

no status change on an approved/pending cases with frequent LUDs is not a good sign..... :(

also, any revokation or denial will NOT be posted on the website. in cases like I140, all the correspondence will go to the lawyer & sponsoring company.

call the 1800# and use different options to reach an IO and if you are lucky, they may reveal the mystery behind frequent LUDs.

Hi Bhayanak, fast_gc_seeker, Where did you get to know this? It is scary to know that the LUD or status will not change for I-140 withdrawals?
Please elaborate. Thank you very much.

gcdesi said:
Hi Bhayanak, fast_gc_seeker, Where did you get to know this? It is scary to know that the LUD or status will not change for I-140 withdrawals?
ofcourse it will not change. check many other threads where victims have posted their experiences.

It is very upsetting.. I am unable to find the postings that the
I-140 status does not get updated.. Sorry.. some one please
share where it is stated? Thanks a lot in advance.

let me clarify

hi gcdesi,

i did not say that the status will not change in case of withdrawal-- I am saying that for denial it will not change.

gcdesi said: