Is there anyone waiting for Card Ordered Email

FINALLY. after 4 months of waiting.
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 17, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

just for my case. no update on my wife's case. I got I-89 appointment letter only for myself.

Case approved long long time ago (3+ months).
Got physical approval letter in mail.
Got letter from USCIS for I-89:
First Infopass- IO said I was all set, no need for I-89. sucks.
Second Infopass - different IO. took I-89 because uscis letter said so.

TODAY, email update:
Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it.

This is horrible. no card yet. status gone from approval to transferred.

Looks like all these messy work is done by New USCIS staff that is new contractors with less training and they are not able to follow instructions properly or purposfully they are not following..

Congrats CSharpe

Congrats on getting the card production email. You should get you cards within a week.

I read in an earlier posting that you changed address. Just to be on the safer side, can you setup a Premium Forwarding with USPS for one week. It would cost you about $12.

We had changed the address thru internet as well as over phone. Even we got the address change letters for both myself and spouse. Whenever, we called to check when we would get card, we always asked the address on file and they would mention our new address for both of us. However, when we got the card, mine was sent to the new address while my wife's card was sent to old address. Thankfully, due to Premium Forwarding, it got forwarded to our new address.

Cheers!

Congrats apu99 , i knew that it is coming once they asked about your FP code 2 again , that was the sign that you'll get aproved soon , and they did aproved it !!! Good luck to you and your family , and all best wishes !!! Keep hope for all of us !!!:)

Anyone knows when approvals for EAD for pending asylum are posted and if they do receive email updates like card production ... too anyone with any infos will be appreciated

Finally Its Over

Finally today after four months of Approval notice, countless calls to TSC, five or six Infopass appointments, we received our cards. It took USCIS four months to upload our biometrics but finally its all done. We also did not receive any card ordered or card sent email. Hang in there guys finally it will happen.:)

Congrats!!!

Congrats Arrow! Good to see you getting the card finally. For some of us, even after approval, its a wait to get the card.

Cheers!!!

Congrats Arrow! Good to see you getting the card finally. For some of us, even after approval, its a wait to get the card.

Cheers!!!

Thanks Winny, keep calling TSC, that is the only thing that seems to bother them. We called atleast twice a week. Another thing which helped us was getting USCIS officers to send emails to TSC whenever we went for Infopass. We never got the second biometrics notice so its all an excuse that biometrics are not available keep pushing them to upload your old ones as they are available in the system.

Good Luck.

Finally. I received my card (at my new address). I did not setup mail forwarding (thanks winny for the suggestion though). The card has my fingerprint from the I-89 form that I was asked to do via infopass. (at least I think so). My wife's card has is not in production yet (after 4+ months of approval). She did not receive I-89 notice. She is too busy with her work to call customer service. She does have her passport stamped (for 6 months).

The wait for me is over.
PD Sept 2001. EB3 India.
485 AD: June 26.
Card received Oct 28.

Congrats

Good to see a fellow PD Sep 2001 getting the card....
I guess your wife would have to call up USCIS repeatedly for triggering the card production email. Did you get one? Read in the forum that some folks never recd. any email but got the cards...

Cheers and enjoy!!!

Yes, I did get the card approved email. infact, the status was "approved" for ~3.5 months. then changed to "transferred to an office where it is pending". then next day changed to "card production ordered". got my card within 3 days of that.

yup,.. this EB3 Sept 2001 thing is finally over.

I am planning a trip to india now. not that i couldn't have gone till now, but i like to have things sorted out before i go.

Talked to Texas IO using POJ trick today for the cards. She said the FP code 3 is missing. I told her I did it in August. It seems they misplaced or sent to wrong service center. They are going to send me FP code3 notice again within 30 days and the IO suggested that I should tell this time to send the FPs to Texas service center. Don't know when this pain will end... :mad:

EB3 Sept 2001 PD India
I-485 RD: 02/24/2004
I-485 ND: 02/27/2004
I-485 AD: 08/16/2007 :)
Still waiting for the cards

Talked to Texas IO using POJ trick today for the cards. She said the FP code 3 is missing. I told her I did it in August. It seems they misplaced or sent to wrong service center. They are going to send me FP code3 notice again within 30 days and the IO suggested that I should tell this time to send the FPs to Texas service center. Don't know when this pain will end... :mad:

Still waiting for the cards

Keep on calling TSC and pushing them, also take an Infopass appointment and ask the Officer there to send an email to TSC to upload the finger prints. Its a error in their system and they can upload the finger prints. Keep on pushing them. Thats what helped in our case.