Is this regular message?

Friends,

I got email yeterday that

"we mailed you a notice that we had registered
this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any
instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed
within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT
processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later"

Is this regular message when in 485 is approved? or abnormal? What is ADIT process?

Thanks

Congrats arv_99, that means you crossed the bridge

Friends,

I got email yeterday that

"we mailed you a notice that we had registered
this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any
instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed
within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT
processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later"

Is this regular message when in 485 is approved? or abnormal? What is ADIT process?

Thanks

My wife got the card production ordered message, the night before we both got approval notice sent messages. She had her 2nd FP done on Aug 22nd along with the photo and signature ( biometrics done ).

My 2nd FP was completed on Apr26 07 and they just took my 10 finger prints alone. Does this mean I must wait for another notice before I see the physical card and my wife should receive the card shortly.

I see a LUD after the approval notice sent message was seen. Does this mean she gets the card + approval notice and I get the approval notice alone. Let me know. Thanks.

Update

:mad: And the story goes on....

Called USCIS again and was told well since u have called two times we will see what we can do, I told her that I have called atleast once a week since July and still nothing. Anywazs was also told that since th finger printing were taken in March so most probably have expired and have to appear again for them. Well for that I need a notice for biometrics still nothing from USCIS. I did notice two LUDS on 9/10 and 9/11 but still no notice or any form of communications from USCIS. When will this thing be over.

PD 2001 EB 3 India
485 approval June 26th.
no card production yet.
are you guys still waiting? any one as long as me?
i changed address after approval. verified during infopass they have the correct new address. IO said she cant understand why they are not pedering the card.
received letter from USCIS to file I-89. filed I-89 in 2nd info pass (1st infopass lady refused to take the I-89 even after looking at the letter.)
am told to wait another 60 days before i enquire.

PD 2001 EB 3 India
485 approval June 26th.
no card production yet.
are you guys still waiting? any one as long as me?
i changed address after approval. verified during infopass they have the correct new address. IO said she cant understand why they are not pedering the card.
received letter from USCIS to file I-89. filed I-89 in 2nd info pass (1st infopass lady refused to take the I-89 even after looking at the letter.)
am told to wait another 60 days before i enquire.

Case approved on Jun 26 and no card production since then. I guess we both are in the same boat. Have tried Infopass called USCIS multiple times but no result. No second FP notice or anything. This is f****** ridiculous.:mad:

Did you receive any communication from USCIS? I received letters to do I-89. no activity since last infopass (end of aug).

Did you receive any communication from USCIS? I received letters to do I-89. no activity since last infopass (end of aug).

Nope, no communication from USCIS. I am thinking of filing Form I-90 after 90 days have elapsed with the option that I never received the card.

Nope, no communication from USCIS. I am thinking of filing Form I-90 after 90 days have elapsed with the option that I never received the card.

You can send Form G-731 Inquiry About Status of I-551, Alien Registration Card to the service center where your case was approved.

Hi Dallas03096

You can send Form G-731 Inquiry About Status of I-551, Alien Registration Card to the service center where your case was approved.

Hi Dallas03096

Hi Friends
Please help me out.....

First thing I had Biometrics is code (3) in May 2007, after that I got Welcome Notice in the e-mail first week of Sept, 2007 and I received Physical Notice in the mail box.

Now I received today again Biometrics is code (2) scheduled on 4 th week of Sept 2007.
Really I don't understand this one,
as per your opinion, did they missed my FP what I had it in May 2007 or else are they might not be uploaded

also same thing to spouse

Once again friends what I am asking from you give me your ideas or any body got same experience or any one else please...

what to do this problem

please help me out and it's really appreciates

thanks
with regards

Hi Dallas

Hi Dallas03096
Hi Friends
Please help me out.....

First thing I had Biometrics is code (3) in May 2007, after that I got Welcome Notice in the e-mail first week of Sept, 2007 and I received Physical Notice in the mail box.

Now I received today again Biometrics is code (2) scheduled on 4 th week of Sept 2007.
Really I don't understand this one,
as per your opinion, did they missed my FP what I had it in May 2007 or else are they might not be uploaded

also same thing to spouse

Once again friends what I am asking from you give me your ideas or any body got same experience or any one else please...

how to solve this problem...?

please help me out and it's really appreciates

thanks
with regards

i think 2001 cases are all f****d up.

PD Sept 2001
EB3 India.
485 approval 26 June 2007.
waiting for card for ~3 months now.

count me in!!

My husband's case was approved on July 2nd.. Received the notice in mail a week later, but nothing else after that...

Already initiated a service request through the customer service 25 days ago. They ask us to wait for 30 days before call again... Seems that we won't see anything by this service request.

Will use the POJ trick to reach a Texas IO, hopefully, to find out what is going on.. will keep you guys posted.

May 2007, Second FP (code 2)
July 2 2007, Approval notice sent

Well received a letter from USCIS today saying that we don't have your biometrics and we will send you a notice in another 60 days since your center is busy and is backlogged. What a f********** mess. When will this be over?:mad:

Went for biometrics today

As per the Biometrics notice, went for the bios today. They took a press print and photographs. After coming back from ASC, recd. the message from CRIS. However, the message was an old message saying "Case transfered to Texas Service Center on Mar 2, 2007, ..." Called up TSC and was told to wait for the bios to be uploaded to the system before card production can be ordered. So patiently waiting....

Hi Winny1971

As per the Biometrics notice, went for the bios today. They took a press print and photographs. After coming back from ASC, recd. the message from CRIS. However, the message was an old message saying "Case transfered to Texas Service Center on Mar 2, 2007, ..." Called up TSC and was told to wait for the bios to be uploaded to the system before card production can be ordered. So patiently waiting....

same thing happened to our cases
wegave our Bios code (2) today and my approval message since 9/6/07 changed to Transferred to TSC on Mar 7, 2007. I got the LUD and two CRIS e-mail
thanks

Case approved long long time ago (3+ months).
Got physical approval letter in mail.
Got letter from USCIS for I-89:
First Infopass- IO said I was all set, no need for I-89. sucks.
Second Infopass - different IO. took I-89 because uscis letter said so.

TODAY, email update:
Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it.

This is horrible. no card yet. status gone from approval to transferred.