Is there anyone waiting for Card Ordered Email

No card orderd email yet

I am also in the same boat like you guys. With my PD of March 2002, some how I was approved on July 16th and thought all are over. But doesn't look so and no emails recieved there after.

I recieved my approval notice at home. I called USCIS and finally yesterday I came to know that they have some issues in uploading the FP and she was not sure what to do. She told me to wait for 30-60 days and call them afer that.

I don't know what I should do now. Please let me know if any of you has some suggestion/advice.

Thanks,
BInoy.

Hi binoypthomas ,
Schedule an infopass appt. and go for passport stamping. Ask the IO regarding your physical card. They might send an email to TSC regarding the card.

Good Luck.

This thread is so worrisome for me. I got 2 emails, one on August 1 and one on August 2 telling me "card production ordered" and today (sunday, August 5) I get an email telling me "approval notice sent" which is so confusing because shouldn't I have received this before the "card production ordered" one? :confused:

To those of you who've gotten your cards, I have a question. Does the card have the picture you took when you went for your Biometrics appointment? Thanks

Antilope,

You shouldn't read too much into the order of the e-mails. The order in which
I got the e-mails were "Approval Notice Sent", "Card Ordered", "Approval
Notice Sent", "Card Mailed". I got the "Card Mailed" e-mail on 7/18 and the
first "Approval Notice Sent" e-mail on 7/13.

The picture on the card will be the one that was taken when you went for
biometrics.

EB2-NIW (India)
PD 09/23/2005
I-140 AD 06/29/2006
I-485 AD 07/13/2007
Cards Rcvd 07/19/2007

I received approval email on June 29th and letter a week after. Haven't received the card production email or any card yet. I went to the local office for passport stamping and they told me to wait another week or so. They said they don't stamp passport unless I'm traveling or have any special reason. They send an email to vermont center asking why card production is not ordered yet though.

Got PP Stamped today

Hi

Took an infopass at Charlotte office. The lady at the counter checked my Approval notice and PP and stamped I-551 stamp on PP for one year. Took me about 10-15 minutes.

Anybody who has not recd GC card but only approval notice should get PP stamped. Asked about being told Biometrics not available, the lady said that to wait for a few weeks for the cards.

I have been waiting to get card ordered email since June 29th. Went to local office and called USCIS, they told me to wait for 30 days and still no update.

No Updates

Any updates in this thread ? I still didn't get any thing yet.

Still the same for my wife. Got approval notice on Jun 27, nothing afterwards, went to USCIS got passport stamped for three months and was told that we will get biometrics notice in 30 days, its been almost 60 days now and nothing. When is this nightmare gonna end??????:mad:

Me too ... waiting for "Card ordered" email

I got "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident" email for myself (applicant) and "Approval notice sent" emails for my wife and daughter on 8/17. Message says applications were approved on 8/16. Not received the approval notice yet.

EB3 Sept 2001 PD India
I-485 RD: 02/24/2004
I-485 ND: 02/27/2004
I-485 AD: 08/16/2007 :)

Service Request

Last week I got a service request response from TSC that was sent to my old address. Anyway, the SR was opened in June (i.e. prior to the approval in Jul) but the response was dated early Aug. It said that I was sent FP notice in April and they are waiting for biometrics and FP and I should take that letter to the nearest ASC. I have already done code 3 FP and bio in May 2007. Anyway took that letter and copy of the stamped FP notice to the nearest ASC. The ASC verified that all the FPs and biometrics were in order and didn't have an answer why I still haven't recd. my card. Anyway, today I am going to followup with TSC with ASC's response and figure out why the delay is going on. Anyway have got my PP stamped for a year. Will update once I hear anything further.

Is it true ?

i heard that biometrics mess up at service centres has been fixed... Have you guys heard abt that ?

Saw LUD on I-485 and I-131

Don't know what the LUD changes are related to. Had a LUD on my approved I-485 and I-131.