Is there anyone waiting for Card Ordered Email

Still waiting for card email

The probable reason told to me by TSC for not receiving the card ordered email is they don't have the biometrics uploaded. God knows when it would be uploaded as went for FP2 more than 2 months back in May 2007.

Initially they told me that biometrics not available. When I told them that I had already done my biometrics, etc in May 2007, they said they would send an email to Help Desk asking about upload...

Can't seem to get out of this never-ending loop....

got passport stamped

Today I got my passport stamped. Immigration officer was very polite and she said that my finger prints were not loaded. She had send mail to TSC and she said cards would come anytime between 4 to 6 weeks.

I will keep you guys posted...

FEDUPGC2,
I received an Approval Notice Sent email on the 07-19-07. LUD changed again on 7-20-07. After that there is no subsequent Card production ordered emails. I had a FP code 1 on 07-17-07. But they neither took any pictures not any signatures (no biometrics). I haven't received the approval notice either.

Is it possible to get the passport stamped without the card. Can you shed more light on where to get the passport Stamped since we are planning for a trip.

FEDUPGC2,
I received an Approval Notice Sent email on the 07-19-07. LUD changed again on 7-20-07. After that there is no subsequent Card production ordered emails. I had a FP code 1 on 07-17-07. But they neither took any pictures not any signatures (no biometrics). I haven't received the approval notice either.

Is it possible to get the passport stamped without the card. Can you shed more light on where to get the passport Stamped since we are planning for a trip.

You might get approval notice in mail pretty soon. Once you get that go for stamping in local office. Also you would definetely get another FP code 2. They might have done a mistake in your case. They should have given you code 3 on 07-17-07.

You need to click on infopass icon in uscis.gov site.

Thanks!!!

Thanks FEDUPGC2!

I do not see an option to get the passport stamped.

Can I select the option "You are a new Permanent Resident and have not yet received your Permanent Resident Card" to get my passport stamped.

Thanks again.

Thanks FEDUPGC2!

I do not see an option to get the passport stamped.

Can I select the option "You are a new Permanent Resident and have not yet received your Permanent Resident Card" to get my passport stamped.

Thanks again.

select option --- speak to immigration officer

Same boat...

7/13: Spouse (deravitive) Got "Card Ordered"
7/16: Both of us got "Approved" e-mail
7/17: Spouse got "Card mailed", LUD on mine with same "Approved" message
7/18: Spouse LUD changed, same "Card Mailed" message

Called Texas service ctr today. Practically no wait time!! Very friendly IO/CSR, she said my biometrics are not there. I mentioned that I did my 2nd fp in May, infopass confirmed that they got results. She said that she will talk to "IT Department" to try to fix, call back if you don't see anything.

Now what?? :confused:

Nick

We will be doing an online address change. We are moving on 3rd Aug. Still waiting for "Card Mailed" or "Production Ordered". :( We are planning to do the address change before we move, so even in case they order production now, or mail them now, we will receive at the new address. This waiting never ends even after approval!

EB3 India PD 2001
e-mail Approval 6/26.
Physical notice received 7/2.

Address Change

CSharpe - even after you do online changes for AR-11 and 485 (you have to choose pending else systems thinks you don't have any appln to update), call TSC and update your address. I didn't see any LUD changes when making the online changes but when I called after a week, TSC still had old address and when they changed the address, did I see LUDs on our 485 apps. Also, I would suggest going with Premium Forwarding service with USPS. They forward your Return Service Requested mails to the new address...

hi fedupgc2,
I went for infopass appt for getting the passport stamping. I got it stamped. But in the stamping it says "Authorized for Employment only till Jan 2008" (which is valid only for 6 months). Is it common. btw, wat is mentioned in your passport?

Plz. advice.

Thanks.

Hi fedupgc2,
Regarding the physical card, the IO said that I should be receiving it within 90 days (and hence she is giving the passport stamping for 6 months). She said if I don't hear in 90 days, I need to take another appointment and check on the status... the waiting doesn't seem to end...

Good Luck!

What all docs did you take?

Seems like I would have to go for PP stamping. What all documents did you take with you besides your PP and approval notice? Seems like the wait never ends. During a call with TSC they said that biometrics are not available and so cards not ordered. When I said that I had biometrics Code 3 done in May 2007, they said probably it has not been uploaded to their systems and hence the wait. The wait never seems to end...

Hi winny1971,
Better get your passport stamped... the reqd. documents are passport with I-94, Approval Notice and ur driver's license. Tell the IO that you have recd. your I-485 approval notice and you want to get your passport stamped.
She will check your details in system and return your I-485 and ask you to wait for 10 minutes and she will do some paper work and stamp the passport and return it to you. She will take the I-94 that is attached to your passport.
That's pretty much it!!!
The IO told me that I should be receiving a notice for biometrics.. but I mentioned that I had already given my FP (code 3) last month.. she said.. then you will be receiving your card in 3 months.. if not, come back and check on the status... lets hope for the best....

Good Luck.

same boat

Hi Guys,

I'm in the same boat. Received physical approval notice sent 2 weeks back. No sign of card. Called up TSC and they said wait for 45 days. But today I got finger print notice again(code2). I've given finger prints 2 months back(Code3).

What is the difference between code 2 and code3?

Thanks

Code 2 is index finger, photo and signature
code 3 is 10 fingers + (index finger, photo and signature)

But if you have given code 3 already, it doesn't make sense to call you for code 2.

It's a mess

fedupgc2,

Thanks for the info. Just called up TSC. It seems they did not receive my code3 biometrics. I've read several threads who has come across similar problems. Yes. I'll go again for code 2!! Never ending tryst with USCIS