Is there anyone waiting for Card Ordered Email

winny1971

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Just wanted to find out if among the flood of Fri, Jul 13 approvals, who got the following approval email saying - "On Jul 13, the application for 485 was approved and an approval notice was sent ..." have subsequently recd " Card Production ordered" email. In my case there was a LUD on Jul 14 but haven't seen anything after that. Did the ones who got approval notice sent email, receive the approval notice too? Please post any details you might have.

Thanks

in the same boat

Hi,

I've received "approval notice sent" mail two days back. Have not received notice yet. I'm waiting for "card production ordered" mail also.

Thanks,

card mailed email received

I was approved on July 13 as well....i was little worried as there was no email on the card production email..........so i called TSC with POJ method and IO confirmed me that all the FP's and biometrics are in place and i shud be hearing something soon....just after few hours of talking to her.........i got the card mailed email on July 17 and than i saw an other LUD on July 18......She said that because of the flood of approvals....they are little bit back logged printing cards...and there card queue is high....but as long as the address on the file is correct and all the biometrics and FP's are in place....there shud not be an issue..........so relax and enjoy....
Though my approval notice was mailed on July 13....i did not receive it yet....did any one received it yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I recieved email for card production ordered 7/18/2007 and today my message changed approval notice sent.

Does this mean i will recieve cards soon or just approval notice?

I thought after card production ordered they will take atleast 2 to 3 days for approval notice sent email.

Is TSC so fast.

EB3 India RIR Dec 2003
I-140/485 RD 4/27/2004
I-140 AD: 1/19/2005
FP1 : May 2005 (code 3)
FP2: May 2007 (code 1)
Name check cleared as per INFO pass
I-485 Card production ordered 7/18/2007
Approval notice sent 7/19/2007

Hi Winny1971 & Sizzu,

I am in the same boat as of you.

I have received "Approval Notice sent" email on 07/17/2007 from TSC. But no card production email yet.

Let's keep each other updated.

EB3 India PD: June 2001
I-140 RD: Nov 2002 AD : June 2003
I-485 RD: July 2003
Approval notice sent 7/17/2007

Hi

Just wanted to find out if among the flood of Fri, Jul 13 approvals, who got the following approval email saying - "On Jul 13, the application for 485 was approved and an approval notice was sent ..." have subsequently recd " Card Production ordered" email. In my case there was a LUD on Jul 14 but haven't seen anything after that. Did the ones who got approval notice sent email, receive the approval notice too? Please post any details you might have.

Thanks

count me in

Received "approval notice sent" mail couple of days back. Still waiting to receive "card production ordered/card mailed" email.

card production mail not received

I received email on june 20th that case has been approved and approval notice has been sent. Received notice by snail mail by june 25th. I received fp notice (code 2), completed that on 10th july. I didn't card email till date. waiting waiting.... thinking of getting passport stamped.

Anyone in the same boat ???

Can anyone confirm?

I called TSC yesterday to ask if Card Production has been ordered as approval notice was mailed on Jul 13. The IO said your biometrics may not be available so card hasn't been ordered. I told her that I have FPs including biometrics done in May 2007 itself. She said wait for the approval notice and it will have the instructions.

What the physical approval notice say? Wanted to track if there are people waiting for Card Production email for more than a week after approval notice mailed email.

Thanks

cards received yesterday

I was approved on July 13 as well....i was little worried as there was no email on the card production email..........so i called TSC with POJ method and IO confirmed me that all the FP's and biometrics are in place and i shud be hearing something soon....just after few hours of talking to her.........i got the card mailed email on July 17 and than i saw an other LUD on July 18......She said that because of the flood of approvals....they are little bit back logged printing cards...and there card queue is high....but as long as the address on the file is correct and all the biometrics and FP's are in place....there shud not be an issue..........so relax and enjoy....
Though my approval notice was mailed on July 13....i did not receive it yet....did any one received it yet?

I received my cards for both yesterday.......i received the card mailed email on July 17 and i got the cards it in 2 days.thats very fast.
oh bt the way......i also opened a SR asking that i needed the card soon for submitting it to my Employer as my ead was expiring.
Now i feel there whole GC journey is over .no more uscis for 5 more years.........thats a big relief.

Im Waiting since June 27th

I have been waiting for the card mailed email since June 27th, Finally got to talk to IO at TSC and the lady said they don't have my biometrics. When I told her that I had already given my biometrics last month, she said its possible the office that took my biometrics may have uploaded them to Vermont center ( Mine is a VSC->TSC case). I am planning to go to the Finger print office next week and ask them if they can upload my biometrics info to TSC.

The lady said she was resending me the FP notice.

Received Card production ordred

Iam also in same boat.

I got email for "Card production ordred" on 07/17/2007, till now no LUD change on my "I485 approval".

Can I get my passport stamped for I551 on the basis of "card production ordered email" or do I need to wait for the I485 approval ? - thanks

FP might be required

I called TSC yesterday to ask if Card Production has been ordered as approval notice was mailed on Jul 13. The IO said your biometrics may not be available so card hasn't been ordered. I told her that I have FPs including biometrics done in May 2007 itself. She said wait for the approval notice and it will have the instructions.

What the physical approval notice say? Wanted to track if there are people waiting for Card Production email for more than a week after approval notice mailed email.

Thanks

You wouldn't have given code 2 or code 3 finger prints till now. You might get a FP notice of code 2.

I got the approval notice saying that i may need to go for fingerprints (code 2). I did it and still waiting for email ..
I have done FP on july 10th.

Approval notice email rcvd, no card yet....

Wife's case: "Approval notice sent" email received on Jul 16. Nothing yet after that.....

anyone got card in this thread

Just checking whether anyone recieved any info in this thread..

I'm still waiting for the card..

Not sure if this info would help, but here is what happened to our cases
July, 16th - Approval notice sent email to me and spouse
July, 19th - Card mailed email on spouse case
July, 20th - Card mailed email on my case
July, 24th - Received both approval notices and cards for spouse and me in mail.

I was worried on 17, 18, 21, 22 and 23rd ;) Perhaps on 25th, 26th...
Now I have to find another reason to dwell upon :mad:

I was waiting but not any more

There is no particular time frame when the cards order email gets sent and cards are received. In most cases though, it happens a day or 2 after the approval email has been sent but in some cases it takes a week or two and in very small number of cases like mine it takes about a month or so. Our case was approved (email) on 6/27 and we got the card ordered emails yesterday.

So, don't freak out, just try to ( because you really can't :) ) relax. After they have approved your case, they are also desperate to get you off their backs.

485 AD - 6/27.
snail mail of approval - 7/3.
card ordered - 7/23.
Plastic received - :confused:

There is no particular time frame when the cards order email gets sent and cards are received. In most cases though, it happens a day or 2 after the approval email has been sent but in some cases it takes a week or two and in very small number of cases like mine it takes about a month or so. Our case was approved (email) on 6/27 and we got the card ordered emails yesterday.

So, don't freak out, just try to ( because you really can't :) ) relax. After they have approved your case, they are also desperate to get you off their backs.

485 AD - 6/27.
snail mail of approval - 7/3.
card ordered - 7/23.
Plastic received - :confused:

You went for stamping right ? Did that help ? I am planning to go for stamping. Did you give Fingerprints after 485 approval ?