Is there anyone out there with ND of Feb 2000 and earlier ???

newlife4c

Registered Users (C)
Though we are happy for our fellow applicants who are lucky to get approvals with ND as late as October 2000, I feel that it is highly disgusting and discouraging to see our cases getting stuck in the sand hole. I do not know what is TSCs strategy. Please post your experiences after the dates have moved to Jan 2000. Has every one with dates earlier that Jan 03, 2000 got their approvals ? Post your thoughts on this one..

Thanks

Still Waiting FP2 done on 10/30/2001

EB3
PD: 04/99
RD: 09/99
ND: 11/99
FP1: 03/00
FP2: 10/01

Still hear the same lousy message "Your application to adjust to permanent status ..."

I am seeing a lot of 08/2000 and later cases getting approved. I don\'t know if they process in any orderly fashion at all.

No Title

Same here guys, RD 02/00. I have done my FP2 in 11/01. Tried to call TSC several time to find out the status but can not even get through to an IIO. I don\'t think they have any startegy or order of processing but I think we are not as lucky as other people are.

RD Jan 2000 - ND Feb 2000 - Waiting

RD Jan 2000
ND FEB 2000
Second FP - Last month
Still waiting!!!!
Any others in this situation?

RD Dec99 ND JAN 2000 FP Mar 2000 Still waiting to get 2nd FP notice

I had once got thru IIO in sep 01 she said they would send a FP notice and it would take 4 to 8 weeks.Till date no sign of 2nd FP notice, nor of approval. In Sept there were cases where people got approval without 2nd FP notice.I am wondering have they misplaced our files.

How did you manage to get the second FP notice?

Hi,

I am also in same boat. MY ND 2/00 and RD 3/00 with an expired FP. How can I get another FP notice any attempt to schedule it with INS texas has gone invane.

Niraj

EB2, RD 2/2/2000, ND 2/16/2000, FP expired last month

Could never get IIO on phone for requesting 2nd FP. Have been sending fax regularly.

Hi Rajaramani123, why did not you approach a senator ?

They are currently processing Jan 03, 2000 cases so yours should be attended immediately. The senators or INS do not have an excuse in your case. In my case if I contact a senator they come up with a pretyped letter saying the manthra "They are processing Jan 2000 cases blah blah\' In your case they can not say that. If you want the numbers to be contacted and format, I can provide you. And let us keep informed. Good luck...

It does not matter.

In my opinion, it does not matter if it is EB2 or EB3 in I-485. I am EB2 and I guess most others are too..

Gopi, you can just walkin into any service center close to you..

I do not think you need to get a notice from INS. You can try just walking in.. It does not hurt anyways...

Still Waiting

EB3
RD 01/2000(14th of Jan\'2000)
FP1 02/2000
FP2 10/2001
NEVER talked to IIO
Still waiting

How I got the second FP notice

My first FP expired in 07/01. My lawyer sent two faxes to reschedule my FP, one in 07/01 (No response), another in 08/01 (No response). Meanwhile I had moved for the third time during my I-485, so I called TSC in the middle of August and after \'Redialing\' nnn times, I got through around 2-00 PM central time. I realized that they had an older address and got it changed. I also told them about my FP rescheduling. The IIO told me I would hear \'something\' soon. Again there was no response from them for another month. During 09/01, my lawyer faxed a third request for rescheduling FP and this time they did respond sometime in 10/01 with a copy of the third fax request and a FP2 reschedule notice and I did my FP2 the same month.

All this shows that there are very few cases that are pending

This survey shows that we are a few in number whose ND is Feb and earlier.

No Title

I think all those who have done their second FP should be getting their approvals soon.

How did you get that info ???

What is the basis of your statement? In my opinion people with electronic fingerprints need not do their second fingerprint. So what will happen to those cases ?

FP

Both my first and second FP\'s were electronic fingerprinting. Has anyone checked if their FP\'s being cleared?