Is there anyone applied for travel document from July on approved, Shefe...

LOOSERD

Registered Users (C)
Dear members,

Is there someone has approved for Travel document applied after July.

Have applied in July nothing so far. Requested for expediate service declined.

Dear members,

Is there someone has approved for Travel document applied after July.

Have applied in July nothing so far. Requested for expediate service declined.

A friend of mine applied in May.Nothing so far.

they are slow and we need to file a new lawsuit regarding the high increase in fees and slow service in returns. I applied in august and now i think i have to wait till feb 2008.

I applied too in July but no approval it just says case received and pending
I am not in a rush though because if i don't get approved by Dec 07 / Jan 08 then I will just renew my NP

Applied July 10th

Applied July 10th still waiting to receive it. I expect to get it around January or February. I factored that time in my travel plans.

no news about rtd either

I applied april 30 , 2007 and nothing yet. I am traveling in February 2008 and hopefully I can get it by november:mad:

I applied in August 28th 2007. Requested Expedited, NSC granted the expedite process and sent me a letter saying that on Sept 5th 2007 they placed my case in expedite processing... but as of today nothing...

I have an infopass appointment on Friday, and I have already contacted my local congressman.

I contacted my Congressman two days ago about my the follow up of my expedited RTD, and she called me yesterday to tell me that my document was approved yesterday and it will be mail soon.

I guess NSC need the congressman office to "remaind them" that they have to process a case that was set to be expedited...