Is There anybody with this profile ?

No Title

HeyRam01,

I fit the same profile. I guess we have a wait of around 30 to 90 days for FP??

No Title

Very sad

DO not worry. INS is processing for Sep\'99 RD only. Once they start doing for OCT\'99 you will get your FP and with in a month you case will be approved. So you are only few months away. cheer up !

No Title

I somewhat fit the profile

PD :Mar/96
ND : Oct/99
EB3/India

No Fp.

I was under the impression that I am the only one left from PD:3/96. Very sad has been there before me. What are your details dear "very sad"? I bet your Labor took same or more than mine (3 years).

No Title

Hi Guys/Gals

The following are my observations based on the information posted in this site. If you know already about this please ignore.

The procedure INS follows for approving GC is as follows:

1. INS opens your file based on ND. (currently INS processing cases for OCT\'99 and earlier)

2. Then it checks whether FP is done . If not sends notification for FP

3. Then it checks your PD . If it is current then it checks for the avaliablity if VISA numbers.
                                           currently the priority date for INDIA EB3 is 5/1/1997

4. If VISA numbers are available then your case is approved.

You know where you are by verifying the above information with your details.

Please Note RFE (Required further evidence) can after FP before approval.

thanks..

No Title

MY RD IS 22 FEB 1999 AND ND 28 FEB 1999, GOT MY FINGER PRINT IN OCT. 2000, I AM EB3 I JUST WANT TO TELL EVERY ONE ABOUT MY FP

No Title

what the f*** are these IIO at VSC doing, yaa govt. job. This bugers are lousier then govt. clerks in India, atleaset they take little money and work. This as**ole screw with thier Eys wide shut.....u know what I mean