Is there anybody from Aug/Sep club without RFE so far?

mogaram

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
   I am in EB3, PD 05/27/1997, RD 08/25/99, ND 09/15/99, FP done. Checked with IIO on 01/12/01 - NO RFE on that day. Checked with Attorney 01/30/01 - no RFE received by him. I am planning to call INS in another a week time.

1.Is there anybody like me who have not received RFE?
   2.What is the % of people (approximate) receiving RFE?

Status at 5:30AM (PST) on 02/02/01 :
  ------------------------------------
   Hello,
     Today again I called INS at 5:20AM on 02/02/01. IIO says says it is still under process and final decision not yet made.

Is it a positive sign or negative sign?

Please share your thoughts to releive my pain.

Thanks

Mogaram.

No Title

My RD: 8/4/99 ND:8/23/99 Pd:7/97 No RFE so far.When Contacted INS three weeks abck. She said They are waiting for VISA numbers. three weeks before that they said case is under review . Looks like some cases, they don\'t generate RFE ??.

No Title

My EAC 99237.... I have not received any RFE as yet. I spoke with an IIO a month ago and that time she told me that the case is with an officer. Visa number is available for your case. And a decision will be made in 4-6 weeks. When I asked why they are taking so long, she obviously did not give any reason. Just said that it differs from case to case. I am planning to call again after 2 weeks. Till then waiting patiently as there is no point to fret over it.

No Title

EAC-99-242-xxxxx, FP done July/99, No REF and nothing from VSC. Called IIO two weeks ago and was told they are retriving I-140 from somewhere (not in VSC). Kind of surprising to hear it. My I-140 was approved in VSC. I don\'t know why they need to retrive somewhere.