Is there any relation in between LUD and interview letter?!

asdrubal22

Registered Users (C)
Please post your timelines of LUD I-485 and when the interview letter was received, i'm trying to make a second timeline maybe it will give me a more accurate information of what to expect. ;)

asdrubal22 said:
Please post your timelines of LUD I-485 and when the interview letter was received, i'm trying to make a second timeline maybe it will give me a more accurate information of what to expect. ;)

LUDs and online update status is anything but accurate. It works well for some, whereas it doesnt work for others. Maintaining statistics for something that is so unreliable and unpredictable is not worth anyones time ;) Good luck if you still want to do it.

I was going to post the same thing...is not really worth it, since even a person that had received an interview notice does not necessarily means that received an update in the online status. Actually there are others that even the online status never appeared in the whole process.

At least you can feel better is that the processing times are getting faster than before and really must of the new people here are getting in average of 5 months the interview notice, which is great. Of course there are the ones who get unfortunately stuck in the background check but well that is still something to resolve with the time.

Good luck,