Is there any problem with my case

180member

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

My RD is 09/14/01. I gave Fp on March 09th. Still I am listening to the same voice message.

"On March 20, 2002, the fingerprints for your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS were collected and are pending review."

Had they not yet completed reviewing my fingerprints?? If not, I can expect my approval some time in next year.

Any clue.

Thanks.

dinosaur

Hi,

the online response is

"On March 20, 2002, the fingerprints for your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS were collected and are pending review."

Thanks.

The next message you will hear is "this case has been approved on...". I had the same message for 9 months until it suddenly changed

Call FBI and find out what's problem with FP.

I called once and asked about the FP. They said, cleared and sent to INS.

If you call FBI, They will tell you if your FP is not appearing clearly.

They may ask you to give FP again...if every thing is fine then happy....

Why to wait till you get from INS.

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
FP Results

Hi

FBI sent results back to INS long time ago I guess on March 12th.

I don't have a reason why INS plays the same msg Hi

My attorney asked me to inquire with INS.
Thanks.

You might have the same issue as I do..

I hear the same message...

My FP are unclassified, i.e. the FBI can't work with them. Either the INS support center did a lousy job getting your prints or your fingers are as smooth as a boiled egg.

I wonder how in 21 century people can't take decent FP. Since January 2002 nobody told me about the problem and now on my 1 year RD annivesary I got to find a way how to deliver my innocent, criminal-free past and present information to the INS.

I'm tired of getting upset; whatever happens now - happens for a reason. I'll wait a little longer and will go back to Iceland.

The aging babby-boomers will lose a hardworking contributor to their dwindling soc.sec. fund.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same Message

Hi,

RD 10/01/01
ND 11/19/01
FP 03/06/02 - Manual

I have the same message from last 6 months. And I did call FBI in April, they have already sent the FP results to INS. So I guess INS has just not updated the message and I don't think there should be any problem. But its better to again call IIO during end of october and get some info on that.

Do let us know when u hear any change in the AVM
Regards,
Zuser

Hi 180member,
The msg you are getting is normal, This same msg was played in my wigfe's case and then after 3-4 days it changed to "Receives FP .......and processing resumed" (The finger prints were taken electronically).
I am worried about my case I was finger printed manaully on sept 10 and the AVM still says "FP Notice send ......" message.
Has anybody got similar experience. and What is the FBI number where we can find out the FP results.

A #

You will hav to give them your A Number; This is found on your EAD Card or on the Finer print Notice ( 2nd Field on the Left hand top corner)
All the best

Hi,
Just now I called the FBI # to find my FP result and they said that they haven't received any thing from INS as yet. What do I do now... Please help

FP done on 10 sept (manually)