Is there any moderator here

shamshon

Registered Users (C)
After I stopped responding to these jerks canterbury and dangdang they kept posting horrible threats about me and accused me of being a terrorist. What really kills me in all of that is that terrorists pushed me away from my country and now these jerks are identifying me with them. Canterbury and dangdang are nothing but lousy haters who spread poisons to everyone. All what I heard so far from people in this forum was their request that I stop but they never told these idiots to stop. I will continue defending myself against these pests until a modertor takes over or until people in this forum stop these scounders from bothering me. Thanks

STOP THIS NOW

MR. KHANNA IS TOO BUSY WITH HIS LAW PRACTICE TO SERVE AS A MODERATOR. WE ARE ALL ADULTS, RIGHT? WHY WOULD WE NEED SOMEONE TO WATCH US OVER?

IF YOU SHAMSHON DANGDANG AND CANTERBURY DO NOT STOP THIS NOW , I THINK MR. KHANNA WILL SHUT DOWN OUR FORUM FOR GOOD. WE WILL BLAME YOU THREE FOR THE LOSS OF THIS PRECIOUS ARENA TO EXCHANGE ASYLUM-RELATED INFORMATION. STOP THIS AND RESPECT YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS.