• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR REQUEST FOR RECONSIDERATION

Looking at those results, you don't meet the requirements. The denial was correct. An appeal would be pointless.
Ok I have heard you and what I sort wasn't to legally challenge the outcome I was just thinking the eligibility was a tool using not to admit those who will be a public charge on the US government and I was only looking for the opportunity of a second chance to prove my capabilities that I could have been able to support myself.
My credentials are truly not the best maybe because of the conditions during my exams or perhaps life has just been challenging. I do not even have the right to interpret how the consular to apply the law. What I needed from this forum was not to say I am right over the decision of the CO.
Possibly I may not frame my question well "Is there any hope for the request of Reconsideration?" I only wanted a chance to present the work experiences I could use to avoid myself becoming the suspected public charge. I needed a chance to plead not to let all efforts and resources I had invested in the DV program not to go waste when I know I have so much to offer.
I simply wanted a considerate evaluation of the chance to be selected among 50, 000 people out of over 23, 000 000 even if there were additional selectees to fill gap of those who will not process their application.
I cannot be praising myself but believe any reader on this platform may not judge me from my knowledge as incapable of surviving on my own in US. It was simply a consideration on such merit I sought, knowing my exams result do not actually reflect my true academic abilities if an unfortunate conditions had not place me there.
With everything everything I have expressed in this post is not actually intentional demand to temper justice with mercy if DV program operate on laws yet everything is about humanity and I most at times prefer judgment to at time be ruled on support for greater course.
The world will still know my dreams when my work on ABUFAD International>>>allblacksunion.wordpress.com is completed. I thank you all for your comments and advise.

Looking at those results, you don't meet the requirements. The denial was correct. An appeal would be pointless.
Ok I have heard you and I much appreciated words from you and everyone
To explain the ideas behind my request posted on this forum, what I sort wasn't to legally challenge the outcome. I was just thinking that the eligibility in DV was a tool using not to admit into US those who will be a public charge on the US government and I was only looking for the opportunity of a second chance to prove my capabilities that I could have been able to support myself if I was admitted
I do not even have the right to interpret how the consular should apply the law. What I needed from this forum was never to say I am right over the decision of the CO.
My credentials are truly not the best and I do not challenge that but maybe because of the conditions during my exams or perhaps life had just been challenging to me. I was just hoping I could have been allowed enough opportunity of time to proof myself on maybe work experience. I couldn't have know my bad credential will unqualified my high school education, Maybe I would have present other supporting documents.
Possibly I may not have framed my question well "Is there any hope for the request of Reconsideration?" I only wanted a chance to present the work experiences I could use to avoid myself becoming the suspected public charge. I needed a chance to plead not to let all efforts and resources I had invested in the DV program to go waste when I know I have so much to offer.
I simply wanted a considerate evaluation of the chance to be selected among 50, 000 people out of over 23, 000 000 even if there were additional selectees to fill gap of those who will not process their application.
I cannot be praising myself but believe any reader on this platform may not judge me from my knowledge as incapable of surviving on my own in US. It was simply a consideration on such merit I sought, knowing my exams result do not actually reflect my true academic abilities if an unfortunate conditions had not place me there.
Everything I have expressed in this post will not actually be my intentional demand to seek temper justice with mercy if DV program operate on laws yet everything is about humanity and I most at times prefer judgment be ruled on support for greater course.
The world will still know my dreams when my work on ABUFAD International>>>allblacksunion.wordpress.com is completed. I thank you all for your comments and advise.

No one is ”judging” you. The program has specific eligibility criteria, and either you meet them, or you don‘t. Unfortunately, you have not met them. I am sure you can still make a great success of life. Best of luck.