Is there "ANY" EB3 approval since October 2007?

Edgar_Linton

Registered Users (C)
I have not come across any yet. Was anyone approved or know of someone who was approved?

I have not come across any yet. Was anyone approved or know of someone who was approved?

Looking at the trackitt.com, there are few folks that got an approval. The latest one is on 1/28/08. If you believe those posting the info, it is going somewhere. However, I also agree with you that the EB3 process is not as fast as EB2.

I don't see any movement to EB3

Looking at the trackitt.com, there are few folks that got an approval. The latest one is on 1/28/08. If you believe those posting the info, it is going somewhere. However, I also agree with you that the EB3 process is not as fast as EB2.

I was again told by the IO that there are no more visa numbers (2008) for India (EB3) since they already assigned the visa numbers... I don't know if this is true and looking at the trend the way approval goes wonder .. may be correct... I have no clue... I am just waiting for the the officer to pick up the file since my NC cleared and with PD 05/07/2001.

I doubt it

I was again told by the IO that there are no more visa numbers (2008) for India (EB3) since they already assigned the visa numbers... I don't know if this is true and looking at the trend the way approval goes wonder .. may be correct... I have no clue... I am just waiting for the the officer to pick up the file since my NC cleared and with PD 05/07/2001.

Interesting. But I doubt it. Nobody knows how many visas are out there and how many have been used up. Maybe I am talking out of hope. The way I see it, there are not many open cases in 2001. Only the ones caught up in the Namecheck mess and a few others. This is only speculation and not backed up with any data.Trackitt does not have any updates either.

what a mess

Interesting. But I doubt it. Nobody knows how many visas are out there and how many have been used up. Maybe I am talking out of hope. The way I see it, there are not many open cases in 2001. Only the ones caught up in the Namecheck mess and a few others. This is only speculation and not backed up with any data.Trackitt does not have any updates either.

I just called the TSC and came to know they are processing EB3 beyond May 2001. My NC and everything clear with PD 05/07/2001. She was surprised to see why my file is not moved to the processing unit. Just now she has forwarded to the processing unit... see how they function... sucks.. waiting for GC since 2001

Hang in There

I just haven't seen many India EB3 2001 approvals or even pending cases. Trackitt have a few. There must be atleast 3000, right? Have they gone through them all? With all the soft LUDs I guess they are checking the visa demand. We will know soon. March 2008 bulletin may have the answers.

Last edited by a moderator: